TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #1036
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Check my most recent wall post, it's there. I think the whole charu section is grouped up there, but it shows my thoughts on him
    do you mean 834? because I see that you have him as null there

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1037
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      most of his posts go "I agree with xxx point, I like xxx observation", with the exception of his large reads list


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1038
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        well, alongside asking questions


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1039
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          And makes no fewer than three explicit appeals to sunfan


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Wineandbread
            Custom User Title
            • Oct 2007
            • 2105

            #1040
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Charu
            Okay Arnt, you're one of the people I've noticing that is putting the hate train on me.

            Nice, is it because of grudging from last game? Just like you did in that BOAT game?
            The reactions from Charu from getting pressure from Arnt seems a bit unlike how he was posting before anyone voted him. He doesn't seem as composed, even though from what I'm seeing he isn't especially getting that much flak.

            The lash out here is just a bit odd. Although I guess it worked cause he got Arnt to back off \o/
            Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
            my semen is flying through the air as we speak
            We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

            Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


            Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #1041
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              although xiz maybe you're like me and you're ok with lynching your nulls

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #1042
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Charu

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1043
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                  Read over the last 10 pages or so and my Human reads have been pretty constant. I have a headache rn and I ought to go to bed soon since I have to wake up early tomorrow, so I'll just leave my reads with brief explanations.

                  Strong Human Leans:
                  sunfan - I've been mindmelding like heck with him so far this game. Also, there was a post somewhere I thought was really Humany, though, I forget where it was.
                  reuben_tate - Mostly for the thoughtful nature of his posts. They come off as coming from a Human-mindset and are very pure sounding to me.

                  Human Leans
                  AragakiAyase - My newly wedded wife tbh. He has like 99x unconditional attack in PAD! I've already covered my stance on him; much of his bickering with Xiz and Gradiant came off to me as legitimate indignation for being wrongly accused.
                  Xiz - I think his early game behavior is consistent with his remark to me later about being critical about small details and attempting to find slipups. One small thing I thought was pretty Human was that, after making his long post, he posted after requesting for others to read it. I think it would be likelier for a Human to wish for acknowledgement about one's effort than a Wolf.
                  XelNya - I originally had him as Slightly Human because I liked his thoughts in his long post (particularly the eagerness and bluntness he had about certain reasoning for suspicions, namely again AragakiAyase and MixMasterLar). I bumped him up a tier because sunfan also mentioned somewhere as reading him Human, and I think it's an indication that he is indeed probably Human.

                  Slight Human Leans
                  Gradiant - Mostly for the manner of his play. He's an aggressive Player from the last time I played with him, but I feel he's more reserved (as I think sunfan mentioned somewhere) and defensive in his play as a Wolf than as a Human.
                  MixMasterLar - He made a post a while ago about being certain about something AragakiAyase said as something a Human would never say; I felt like it was somewhat Human. I think his play overall has been a bit awkward, but nothing has jumped out to me as suspicious.

                  Null
                  Dabackpack - Want to see more of him tomorrow before I declare JUDGEMENT.
                  YoshL - Has been understandably busy. His few posts so far have me a bit worried though, since I feel like he's only ever really been defending himself again MixMasterLar or commenting on something related to him.
                  Red Blaster - Hasn't posted enough.
                  Tokzic - Hasn't posted enough.
                  inDheart - Some of his posts from earlier in the game came off as Humany to me, but I haven't seen enough of him to justify having any leaning.
                  Wineandbread - He hasn't posted too much, but I feel like I should have a stronger opinion of him when I take a closer look at him later. I will say that his last post gives me Humany vibes though. I don't think a new Player would likely post something daring like that as a Wolf.

                  Slight Wolf Leans
                  Arntonach - Didn't like his reads. YoshL mentioned that they seemed faked (i.e. he didn't read the thread in full). I also didn't like this post from earlier. It's stating a few obvious facts about the game and unexplained reads. I also don't like this line very much: "I just want to make sure my posts are good as well as to not have a repeat of turbo 3."
                  Charu - Has evidently been in the thread, but hasn't posted much of substance. Definitely want to see more from him. Only in this tier due to a gut-feeling.
                  Yoshiisland - Don't like his posts at all. They seem aloof and it doesn't feel like he knows what he's doing.


                  I'm not feeling so confident in my Wolf leans, but I'm pretty comfortable with my Human leans. I'm not sure about whether I'm confusing newness to Wolfiness. In any case, Charu definitely has a thread presence, but hasn't done anything of note yet. I know you like frivolling a lot, but I would like some content from you - at least your reads.

                  I'm going to go off to bed now though. My head hurts a lot.
                  But before I go,


                  is creating a twg meme alignment-indicative???
                  this is the most explicit judgments we get from him based on characters in the game


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #1044
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    don't like this
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Just like I don't like you, mmm.

                    But it seems like, as I skimmed through the last 15 pages, that everyone just suddenly flipped their opinion on you which makes me really made and I don't see why they did except that sunfan probably had something with it.

                    I'll have to read closely to figure it out, but fuck it.
                    This

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1045
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Tokzic
                      Charu
                      Nice!

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1046
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        It's because every single time he's mentioned me this game, it's that I'm a wolf and he's confused about my posting.

                        He was doing this BEFORE my long string of novels too


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #1047
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          oh tokzic appears

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1048
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            Charu
                            Wow, see Wineandbread!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1049
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              my point being that most of his play is observations, agreeing with people, and slight probing, with the exception of the post I quoted


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1050
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


                                VOTE COUNT
                                Xelnya -> Mashi
                                Xiz -> AA
                                Yoshiisland -> Charu
                                YoshL -> thesunfan
                                Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                                Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                                YoshL -> inDheart
                                Xelnya -> reuben_tate
                                inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                                thesunfan -> inDheart
                                inDheart -> Unvote
                                AragakiAyase -> inDheart
                                YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                                Xiz -> AragakiAyase
                                inDheart -> AragakiAyase
                                AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                                AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
                                MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
                                MixMasterLar -> Unvote
                                thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                                Charu -> DaBackpack
                                Xelnya -> Xiz
                                YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                                Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                                DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
                                inDheart -> Unvote
                                AragakiAyase -> Charu
                                MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
                                Charles Claythorne/Mashi -> Charu
                                Tokzic -> inDheart
                                Xelnya -> Unvote
                                Arntonach -> Charu
                                thesunfan -> Unvote
                                Yoshiisland -> Unvote
                                thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                                reuben_tate -> Charu
                                AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                                Arntonach -> Unvote
                                Gradiant -> Arntonach
                                Tokzic -> Charu

                                ---


                                MixMasterLar
                                X.X.X
                                DaBackpack
                                X.X.X
                                Charu
                                X.X.X
                                Arntonach
                                X


                                ---

                                Unvote:

                                Yoshiisland
                                inDheart
                                AragakiAyase
                                Arntonach
                                Xelnya

                                Yet to vote:

                                Wineandbread
                                _Zenith_

                                ---

                                Today's theme:
                                Last edited by roundbox; 08-8-2016, 07:23 PM.
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...