TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #91
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    I was expecting a shitpost from Charu in response to this, I'm disappointed
    Ditto

    Originally posted by XelNya
    Is that a good show? Because people tell me it's funny as hell but a lack of faith in the anime community and not remembering the damn title of it has kept me from watching.

    That and new episodes of Durarara.


    Originally posted by XelNya
    'Kay guys, let's pick someone and tilt them.

    Can it be Arntonach again?


    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    iirc last time he did this he was a wolf (either turbo 2 or boats) but only time will tell
    If you mean Boats that's a totally incorrect observation as he basically only posted Oglaf panels and even at that didn't have that high of a postcount over anyone else.


    Originally posted by Charu
    Okay motherfuckers, Charu here to bring you some exciting new actions!
    oh joy
    ​

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #92
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Get fucked, AA, Mashi, MML, Xel, and YoshL


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #93
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Heya MML, fun turbo, eh?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #94
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Hee hee hee hee HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #95
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Charu
            Heya MML, fun turbo, eh?
            ​

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5403

              #96
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Damn that shit was big


              kind of like the big fat lies Charu told in Turbo III
              ​

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #97
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Is that a good show? Because people tell me it's funny as hell but a lack of faith in the anime community and not remembering the damn title of it has kept me from watching.
                Go fucking watch this master craft of an anime

                it's a goddamned 10 / 10 fuck the haters

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5403

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  Go fucking watch this master craft of an anime

                  it's a goddamned 10 / 10 fuck the haters
                  Title please? Yobosomethingjapanese I think?
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Damn that shit was big


                    kind of like the big fat lies Charu told in Turbo III
                    Now now now... they weren't big fat lies. Just little tiny white lies that you didn't see through.

                    How unfortunate for you!!!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charles Claythorne
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 138

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

                      What?
                      lol it didn't hit me at the time that we were actually actually playing together - I don't think I've played with you since my third game on FFR!

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE hee hee hee hee hee hee


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                          lol it didn't hit me at the time that we were actually actually playing together - I don't think I've played with you since my third game on FFR!
                          Tryin' to get on Gradiant's good side, eeeeeh?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Thread needs more Arntonach post
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Thread needs more Arntonach post
                              I wouldn't count on it, it's arntonach

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                A person saying another person should be more active is usually a sign that they're trying to appear like one of the witnesses... but are not actually...


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...