TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #646
    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by storn42
    i'm feeling quite confident that xiz is a woof. now i know someone is probably going to bring out the "storn is just tunneling" stuff so im probably wrong, but hear me out.

    i'd like to bring up a post RB made earlier in the game.



    RB actively defends Xiz here and could indicate that he was partnered with xiz. Xiz is also found consistantly defending RB in the zoom and it seemed somewhat week, especially with his defense at 2:21:50 where he pretty much just says "what if he's trying a new meta" to defend RB. passive defenses like that are usually a pretty good thing to do as a woof so nobody really thinks you're actively trying to defend your partner.

    at 2:24:00 you can see xiz being in some sort of deep thought or something, as whether or not to actively lynch RB, i wonder if this is him thinking of whether or not he should bus his partner as he pretty much pushes for people to agree to push on someone.

    at 1:16:00 xiz refuses to give one of his possible woof reads as he wants to wait to see what other people think about people. i'd think a town member would be more willing to openly say who he was unsure of.

    at 1:34:00 xiz starts to explain his scum lean on sunfan, while i previously thought sunfan might have been a woof it was actually quite weak. xiz's reasons on sunfan seemed almost opportunistic rather than scumy things.
    wait never mind I think?

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #647
      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

      As a side note on xiz not being so forthcoming with a scum read

      his point of doing that is to see if someone else is thinking the same lines as him instead of someone hearing his read and going along with it

      having not heard the call yet / been there for it xiz would it be safe to say the read in question was one of the people in the call or am I over speculating?

      or was it Makilla's who you voted for pretty out the gate this phase due to being annoyed with the "excuses"?

      /I kinda wanna know going into watching this video which I'm gonna try to do on break / lunch

      t-force if you'd post when day ends for me that'd be great so I can remind myself

      I'm pretty sure it's tomorrow but I wanna be sure

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #648
        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        As a side note on xiz not being so forthcoming with a scum read

        his point of doing that is to see if someone else is thinking the same lines as him instead of someone hearing his read and going along with it

        having not heard the call yet / been there for it xiz would it be safe to say the read in question was one of the people in the call or am I over speculating?

        or was it Makilla's who you voted for pretty out the gate this phase due to being annoyed with the "excuses"?

        /I kinda wanna know going into watching this video which I'm gonna try to do on break / lunch

        t-force if you'd post when day ends for me that'd be great so I can remind myself

        I'm pretty sure it's tomorrow but I wanna be sure
        denote that excuses is in quotes because I'm not gonna speculate if they're legit or not because it's not worth my time to do so

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #649
          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

          Also Hi Zenith you should come play twg with us sometime /wink

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #650
            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by storn42
            RB actively defends Xiz here and could indicate that he was partnered with xiz. Xiz is also found consistantly defending RB in the zoom and it seemed somewhat week, especially with his defense at 2:21:50 where he pretty much just says "what if he's trying a new meta" to defend RB. passive defenses like that are usually a pretty good thing to do as a woof so nobody really thinks you're actively trying to defend your partner.
            As a side note xiz, would you defending RB here be because of something said in private?

            /you do not need to share the convo, just state that it exists

            also double quoting this post so I can reference it later again

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #651
              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

              As a side note I get to go play bossman at work again

              I'm excited

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #652
                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                Wait, nah kidding.



                I'm not.

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                  It is currently Day 3.
                  It will last until 8 PM server time (6 PST, 9 EST) on Tuesday, June 28th.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                    Ty bby

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                      i'm almost dead set on makilaz -> storn in that order exactly now


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        i'm almost dead set on makilaz -> storn in that order exactly now
                        and what have i done that makes me lynch worthy? if anything i've played more town than any of my most recent games. or then again am i know a woof because suddenly im towny?


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                          i've not heard a single woof read on me the entire game and yet suddenly you think i must be the last woof.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            i've not heard a single woof read on me the entire game and yet suddenly you think i must be the last woof.
                            "last wolf"???


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              "last wolf"???
                              according to yoshl the votes will be milakaz then me. if there is nobody after me wouldn't you say that means yoshl thinks im the last woof?


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                                POE.

                                following would be like xel, mellon, depending on results of mak->storn.


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...