TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #661
    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by YoshL
    POE.

    following would be like xel, mellon, depending on results of mak->storn.
    and why me. you still haven't given a single good reason. all i see is "oh lets lynch storn. he could be a woof. i mean we always lynch him anyways!"


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #662
      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

      POE


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #663
        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by YoshL
        POE
        and yet you still haven't stated why im the lynch target.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #664
          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

          you know maybe instead of just say POE means i must be a woof, you could.... idk, come up with reasons as to why im a woof instead of being lazy and taking the easy way out. say why im the least towny player here, search for evidence saying what i've done that makes me look scum. if anything this lazyness is a sign that you actually one of the remaining woofs.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #665
            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

            yoshl


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #666
              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

              i'd also like to say hi to everyone just lurking in the thread and not posting shit. you are really helping the game progress and us finding woofs.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #667
                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                its called out of talk thread. we have been doing it since the start of the game.

                If you cared enough, you would have reached out to people in discord. Or joined our audio calls. Or video calls. Or anything really.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  "last wolf"???
                  oooooooo

                  Comment

                  • Arntonach
                    Owlbears Rock!
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 2494

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                    pack of hard stuffs

                    pack of my stuffs

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      its called out of talk thread. we have been doing it since the start of the game.

                      If you cared enough, you would have reached out to people in discord. Or joined our audio calls. Or video calls. Or anything really.
                      well what about the concept of I CANT. or is your mind to stupid to understand the idea of having real fucking life issues that are prohibiting me from taking part in such things.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                        guess my mind is too stupid

                        Comment

                        • Arntonach
                          Owlbears Rock!
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 2494

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                          you can sure as hell idle in chat and post here
                          pack of hard stuffs

                          pack of my stuffs

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                            storn probably not wuff
                            look for wuffs in other places
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                              storn kind of does have a point, I do think people (myself included) are being a little too complacent right now. There's still (probably) two wolves alive, and while town is in a good spot, it can go to hell pretty quickly.

                              We have 9 alive right now, assuming the game goes at the same pace it has been going, we will have 4 chances to hit probably 2 wolves.

                              I am town.

                              I strongly believe that DBP is town I really don't think I'm wrong and I will probably accept losing to him if he's a wolf and if he is a wolf I'm really proud of how he has played.

                              The way the game is developing, I think storn having that reaction to being pushed on, as well as the fact that he watched a good bit of the zoom meeting at the very least feels pretty townie to me. I guess I can be wrong its not as strong as my read on DBP. I don't really want to lynch him today because of his response to Xiz just now.

                              The way Arntonach has been playing feels like he doesn't have perfect information. I like him a lot this game.

                              Those are 4 people in my town circle right now, I need one more to have auto.

                              I went into today thinking that if Xiz and Yoshl were both town that town would probably always win. Perhaps I am being overtly cautious right now but I don't think they're both town, and its not even a gut feeling, its just how I'm reading other people. At this point I'm going to completely throw my thought that they could never be together away, and just reevaluate them without considering that. FWIW I do like Yoshl significantly more than Xiz because of his reactions at EOD in the zoom the previous phase. Yoshl switched of his will where Xiz had to appeal to Charu. Neither of them have felt like they've been doing enough to solve the game for me to feel great about them, and Xiz and I have been so on different pages this game that its probably just that he's a wolf. The fact that Charu died has me worried here as well.

                              Mellon has had reads that I think that she has thought about, but she just isn't as townie as other people I'm reading town. I wouldn't kill her today. Her reactions at EOD I initially thought of as townie, but it may just have been that she was worried once the wagon on Red Blaster developed.

                              I was reading Makilaz town earlier but she just hasn't done enough. I want her to be town for some reason, but the read isn't there. Would consider killing her today unless she really comes out with stuff that I like.

                              I want to kill Xel more than anyone else today. I know a few other people are pretty ok with him, but I don't feel like he's been invested in the game at all, he's not giving reads or trying to solve the game, he's just kind of floating. Xel and Red on a team also gives extra reason for roundbox to die night 1 because he reads them both really well.

                              Xel

                              My order is subject to change once tomorrow comes around but my order right now is something like

                              Xel then Makilaz then one of Xiz/Raeko then reevaluate if the game is still going.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                                I wasnt aware roundbox read me well, thats news to me

                                Comment

                                Working...