TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #481
    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

    ayyy buddy

    you aren't supposed to post that

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #482
      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

      next thing I kno yer gonna dox me

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #483
        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

        #maketwggreatagain

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #484
          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          Raeko, you very clearly did not listen to the entire hour, when I said multiple, multiple times how I wanted to kill you.
          I did listen to it, I just don't understand where your reasoning comes from.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          Can you prove that I thought you were town? I don't remember ever saying that.
          Originally posted by YoshL
          alreaedy have a positive view on anyone who played rocket league
          Post directly after:
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Literally I have the exact same reads and reasons
          This implies that you had a positive view of me. It's possible that I misinterpreted that post but that would've been the last interaction we had, playing Rocket League. So unless I am misinterpreting that something changed between that post and EOD in regards to your view of me

          Originally posted by Xiz
          Computer problems are irrelevant when you were obviously viewing the thread for a good portion of the day without commenting OUTSIDE of the short rocket league time, which you could have voiced an opinion on.

          Your computer worked for forums and voice call, not rocket league. Don't mix em all up.
          When was I viewing the thread...? I didn't do it all day. I may have quickly browsed FFR while looking up stuff for my computer on my chromebook, but I was definitely not following the thread and I was certainly not on Discord on a Chromebook.

          You should go reread my post about my PC crashing while browsing Facebook. My video card literally stopped working. It was caused by Rocket League, but it did not only affect Rocket League....
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #485
            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            This implies that you had a positive view of me. It's possible that I misinterpreted that post but that would've been the last interaction we had, playing Rocket League. So unless I am misinterpreting that something changed between that post and EOD in regards to your view of me
            Hmm... im getting deja vu

            interesting post.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #486
              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

              ^ That was pretty much word for word what sunfan and I discussed about you and the rocket league thing and in the interpretation of it. (with yoshl/charu/redblaster present)

              Like, its word for word. Very interesting.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #487
                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                  VOTE COUNT
                  Xiz: 2 - storn42, mellonxcollie
                  -
                  evanescence_death4ever: 1 - Arntonach
                  Arntonach: 1 - YoshL
                  mellonxcollie: 1 - Xiz
                  Red Blaster: 1 - XelNya
                  -
                  Yet to vote - Red Blaster, thesunfan, Charu, Makilaz, evanescence_death4ever

                  Insta is at 6.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                    when the post game of the last game is furhter ahead in the list than the current one something is wrong even with oot

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                      why are people voting arnt again

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                        im possibly coming off of being shit faced

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                          in that I never got shitfaced but immensely tipsy

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                            Also raeko what are the odds your post where you imply xiz saw you as town earlier isn't sarcasm

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                              because me coming off the booze reads it as sarcasm

                              I call it

                              drunken sight

                              and drunken sight also tells me thaaaaaaaaaaaat

                              it's sarcasm

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                                WOWOWOWOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOoooooOOOOooooooo

                                Comment

                                Working...