TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #601
    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

    I have too many town, probably going to do a hard(ish) reset before I listen to the zoom again, which also recorded the video as well
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #602
      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD



      First bit of the Zoom Meeting, this was all before the flip.



      Second bit of the meeting, all stuff after the flip, but not right after, I missed about 5 mins of content or so.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #603
        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

        heads up the first link will take forever to download pinky promise there's no viruses
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #604
          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

          Just as a heads up, I will be, more than likely, mobile when the phase ends. I will do my best to post on time.
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #605
            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

            pretty much same as T-Force, won't be back home until late tonight
            glgl
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #606
              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              pretty much same as T-Force, won't be back home until late tonight
              glgl
              dont worry. i'm feeling confident that town is going to win this game.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #607
                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                So in the event that I die right now, I want the cop to please go to YoshL and tell him all you know. I trust him to explain what's happening if you're in the dark. This is the point in the game where alliances need to happen.

                I trust YoshL, Xiz, and thesunfan. YoshL and Xiz moreso, but that's beside the point here. I trust them with my TWG life here and I ask you, the cop, to give them a chance too. I'm super confident these three will be a good start with the humans alliance.

                However, if I'm still around after the phase ends, please come to me instead. I can explain later, but I'm the one person you would want to talk to. I'll explain what's going on if you're in the dark still. Doctor should also come to me as well.

                I'm already expecting janky shit from this, regardless if I die or not. But I trust having either me or YoshL deal with it would be the best for the town.

                Thanks, and go get 'em team!

                I'll do you proud, roundbox!

                . . .

                Oh yeah, one more thing...

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                willing to bet good money at least one wolf was on that wagon, especially in the last-second batch
                Originally posted by Charu
                Alright

                Shoot
                I really do hope you answer this question this coming phase phase, because I'm curious on your answer here.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                  So... like...
                  Charu has, like, died! He was TOWN!

                  I'm like so distraught I can't even..
                  Last edited by T-Force; 06-26-2016, 07:03 PM.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                    Wat

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                      that charu post was like super sketch. imma put the tinfoil on for a second and ask this question, what if charu was the godwolf and they nightkilled him so that they would get the PRs (if they exist still) to go to yoshl (who is also a woof) and proclaim their prness so that the woofs can control the game!!!


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        that charu post was like super sketch. imma put the tinfoil on for a second and ask this question, what if charu was the godwolf and they nightkilled him so that they would get the PRs (if they exist still) to go to yoshl (who is also a woof) and proclaim their prness so that the woofs can control the game!!!

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                          i said tinfoil. is it crazy? yes! is it stupid? yes! is it what happened? 99.99% likely not! is it possible? i mean like anything is possible and its just some stupid crazy idea that came into my head.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                            i think i'd love to put emphasis above all else on makilaz this phase


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                              Yeah Storn I thought that post was suuuuuuuper sketchy too

                              But I don't know if Charu would do something like that?
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                                to address charu's question, I didn't have anyone specific in mind, I'd have to do some rereading and looking at the votes to come up with someone

                                my thought was that with everyone piling on at the last second it would be super easy for a wolf to to get in on a mislynch and not really suffer any consequences for it

                                Comment

                                Working...