TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #526
    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    Then what am I supposed to say? It seems like everything I do just makes me a wolf. Hell, at this rate when I flip town you'll still have doubts. :/
    Arnt definitely mentioned last game that he was overtly worried about getting mislynched since he was mislynched a lot in his prior games --- which is something I believe despite him being a wolf last game

    this attitude betrays that mindset even in this game

    the difference is that he hasn't used it as a defense (yet) so I have the feeling as of this post that he's towny


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #527
      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Arntonach
      fine then xiv

      antronach

      don't know why I bothered to join in
      I don't know how to read this though


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #528
        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        In the last game, the players who were talking about (or did) give up were human. I think it's only natural to become a bit irritated when people are throwing accusations or votes at you that you know are wrong. And I can follow his logic on Mak even though I don't personally agree. I do think there may have been an opportunistic wolf hoping that the joke train became a real train. this gives a bit of a human lean to Arntonach right now imo
        and we also consider Arnt's reaction to similar suspicion last game was different than his reaction this game


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #529
          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          DJ XELSTAR
          LMAO


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #530
            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by XelNya
            ROFL THIS IS THE FUNNIEST POST YOU'VE EVER NADE.

            AND THE ONLY GOOD ONE.
            ur a pedo


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #531
              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              90% sure yoshl is a wolf.

              What happened in call:

              I told yoshl "I'm pretty much ride or die with you, I believe you are town"
              yoshl didn't react
              We then talked about something else

              (2-4 minutes later)

              Yoshl said "When I was a wolf in (past out of talk thread game), I had thesunfan on a short leash because he said 'if you are a wolf im screwed' and all I could do was sit there and not react"

              He unconsciously outed himself, revealing the same situation that happened to him previously.

              yoshl

              I feel really, really good about this.
              juicy drama, this interaction seems really important, let's see


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #532
                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by YoshL
                sunfan can corroborate that in that game i pretty much sat back and laughed after he said "if yoshl's a wolf we're all screwed"

                great job doing multiple things that i literally told you not to do. you're tunneling in the first day and you're looking pretty stupid doing so as well lol

                2 different situations, 2 different reactions. In one game, I had pretty much all the information I needed, and felt like i was in a comfortable place, so I was able to laugh at the suggestion of me being a wolf.

                In this game however, I have you, Xiz coming up and being like "I like that reaction so much that i'm going to lock clear you as town 100% no questions asked". Not responding to that is me asking the question, "why?"

                literally you've gone from "Yoshl lock clear." to "Yoshl 99% wolf", both because of one action, good shit

                I'm going to have to put you on a short leash xiz

                #teambdsm
                I don't think so
                If you didn't push the point minutes after it happened, then I have to wonder if you were actually curious


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #533
                  Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  then refresh my memory i don't know why you're voting xiz still originally
                  well stated my reasoning earlier already, but your interest in this makes me more certain that xiz is a woof.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #534
                    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    being town read instantly by him is offputting - I said this multiple times out loud, and Charu can confirm - that being townread by Xiz is really strange. At least in recent memory, it's Xiz latching onto sunfan it seems, and wolfreading me no matter what initially.
                    "Me being silent means I was questioning it"
                    "I said this multiple times out loud"

                    did both of these actually happen?


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #535
                      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                      this is addressed, but in case you miss it, memory is a shitlord and i'm pretty sure i reacted properly, and it was born of a misunderstanding, to put it incredibly simply


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #536
                        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        hey xiz can i ask you something

                        because of horrid short term memory

                        did i ask you why you were town reading me

                        then you mentioned my initial reaction to you being really towny

                        and that being the exchange, rather than "no reaction"?
                        this sounds artificial


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #537
                          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          From what I remember, I told you why I was townreading you, not the other way around. (It was in response to both of our reads on sunfan + red blaster)

                          But I can't remember conversation specifics beyond that anymore.
                          ok then how are we actually going to be able to reason about this


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #538
                            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                            this feels like a really important point but without details it's just gonna be 'he said she said' unless Charu elaborates on everything that happened


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #539
                              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by storn42
                              That's great and all but there is no proof. This sounds like great reasoning and maybe could make Yoshl a good D0, but there is no evidence. We just have to go on word of mouth. Without any evidence of this occurring this information is useless.

                              But like seriously people record your voice calls. Without things like logs to go off of we don't have the information to make decisions off of. And remember people remember things different to how they are sometimes
                              We need exact proof.
                              storn is fucking town


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #540
                                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                                I like Charu so far


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...