TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #466
    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

    haven't read anything people voting for ant are not doing it right to put it politely
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #467
      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      haven't read anything people voting for ant are not doing it right to put it politely
      get mad aboout it

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #468
        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        you should probably feel at least a little bit of regret for lynching your own team mate....


        unless he is not on your team oooo
        what even
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #469
          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by XelNya
          get mad aboout it
          was already mad when I rolled out of bed so I'm on a good track with this one
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #470
            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            was already mad when I rolled out of bed so I'm on a good track with this one
            did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #471
              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

              @people worried about a "strong wolf team"

              I think based on the interactions Xiz and Yoshl had d0, they are probably never wolfbros
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #472
                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning
                literally, yes, as well as metaphorically
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #473
                  Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  literally, yes, as well as metaphorically
                  my condolences

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #474
                    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                    I kinda of hate Xiz and Yoshl flipping on ant, both of them were fine with him last night. I don't think its a reaction check either because I would hope that they would reaction check someone other than the person who has been reaction checked by far the most this game.

                    I'm in the discord chat if anyone is free, I'll be there for a while
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #475
                      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      @people worried about a "strong wolf team"

                      I think based on the interactions Xiz and Yoshl had d0, they are probably never wolfbros
                      isnt that the point of distancing? to distance yourself from your woof partners to make sure people think you arent teamed


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #476
                        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        isnt that the point of distancing? to distance yourself from your woof partners to make sure people think you arent teamed
                        probably is the operative word, and while I understand distancing, charu being present when all of the shit was happening helps this out a lot because he can corroborate that Yoshl muted Xiz, and I feel like that specifically isn't likely to be something a wolf does to another.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #477
                          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                          basically, I think there can only be one between Xiz and Yoshl

                          still deciding if there is one, both are doing things I don't really get all that much
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #478
                            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                            red blaster

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #479
                              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              basically, I think there can only be one between Xiz and Yoshl

                              still deciding if there is one, both are doing things I don't really get all that much
                              crazy dank reads. xiz is godwoof and yoshl is normal wolf


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #480
                                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                red blaster
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...