TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #496
    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

    hit me up in the dms tho

    #Dramaalert

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #497
      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

      ps

      not only does that post from xiz read as being laced with as much sarcasn as possibru

      but eben then it doen't prov anything

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #498
        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

        I will be at a con pretty much all day today, I'll check in sporadically throughout when I can and hopefully will be around to some extent.

        Like to hear more from eva and reasonable if possible.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #499
          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

          It's not sarcasm, at all.

          I'm probably paranoid but her wording was the same wording sunfan used with me, almost word for word.

          It makes me think that if she is a wolf, another wolf was obviously in that call who must have relayed that to her, which doesn't help due to how many people there were.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #500
            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

            Tonight, I want everyone to use zoom instead of discord.

            I wanna see your faces.

            All of yours.


            That means you eva.
            That means you raeko.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #501
              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

              sunfan

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #502
                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                It's not sarcasm, at all.

                I'm probably paranoid but her wording was the same wording sunfan used with me, almost word for word.

                It makes me think that if she is a wolf, another wolf was obviously in that call who must have relayed that to her, which doesn't help due to how many people there were.
                I'm going to clarify this.
                It was a misunderstanding on my part. I realized that now.

                I think raeko listened to the audio call dump I did, and mimic'd what sunfan said. I think.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #503
                  Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                  [twgv]


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • T-Force
                    Your world ends with you
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 4753

                    #504
                    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                    So, like, in an unfortunate circumstance, evanescence_death4ever had to leave the party...
                    But worry not, DaBackpack is, like, coming over now instead!
                    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #505
                      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                      dabackpack

                      there we go


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #506
                        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                        hi guys I'm at Legoland


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #507
                          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                          obligatory

                          dbp


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #508
                            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                            xiz


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #509
                              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Tonight, I want everyone to use zoom instead of discord.

                              I wanna see your faces.

                              All of yours.


                              That means you eva.
                              That means you raeko.
                              for the same reason that i wasn't in the most recent ltwg i'm going to have to say no to this.


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #510
                                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                                wait storn so why xiz now


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...