Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD
it took me a while but I've come around on red blaster being a likely person to kill roundbox, though its not for the reasons Charu said
Red Blaster put a lot of faith in roundbox's ability to read him last game, and once the whole shitshow was going down with everyone wanting to kill Red Blaster, roundbox was complaining about people misreading Red Blaster
makes sense for Red Blaster to try and kill round for this reason
I don't really have anything to read Red Blaster town for so Red Blaster
it took me a while but I've come around on red blaster being a likely person to kill roundbox, though its not for the reasons Charu said
Red Blaster put a lot of faith in roundbox's ability to read him last game, and once the whole shitshow was going down with everyone wanting to kill Red Blaster, roundbox was complaining about people misreading Red Blaster
makes sense for Red Blaster to try and kill round for this reason
I don't really have anything to read Red Blaster town for so Red Blaster





Comment