TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #571
    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

    In short, in 14 minutes, make a decision, I think sunfan should get the fuk out of 'ere


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #572
      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

      xel get in zoom

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #573
        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

        sunfan

        i'll help the cause.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #574
          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

          Oh storn...


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #575
            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

            yes? is there a problem with me agreeing with you?


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #576
              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

              Just, you're not going to say anything else? I mean... is one post really gonna sway you?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • storn42
                RIP Storn D0-D0
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2012
                • 3474

                #577
                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Charu
                Just, you're not going to say anything else? I mean... is one post really gonna sway you?
                you aren't swaying me. i've had suspicions of sunfan since D0.


                Originally posted by Xiz
                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                  5 minutes remain in phase.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • Arntonach
                    Owlbears Rock!
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 2494

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                    Red Blaster
                    pack of hard stuffs

                    pack of my stuffs

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                      red blaster


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                        red blaster

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                          Red Blaster


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                            STOP POSTING
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • T-Force
                              Your world ends with you
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 4753

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                              VOTE COUNT
                              Red Blaster: 6 - XelNya, thesunfan, Arntonach, YoshL, Xiz, Charu
                              -
                              Xiz: 1 - mellonxcollie
                              DaBackpack: 1 - Red Blaster
                              thesunfan: 1 - storn42
                              -
                              Yet to vote - Makilaz, DaBackpack

                              Insta was reached at 6.

                              Because insta was reached in the last second (again), no phantoms have been accrued.
                              Last edited by T-Force; 06-25-2016, 09:52 PM.
                              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                              Comment

                              • T-Force
                                Your world ends with you
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 4753

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                                Whew, that was hectic. Trying to hide, like, 2 bodies is reeeeeeeeeeeeally time consuming, and I've been, like, a terrible host to you guys... I haevn't been around for, like, any partying.

                                Wait...

                                Oh come on guys, what did you do this time?

                                Why is Red Blaster hanging up on the door hook?
                                I mean, he wasn't invited... after all, he is a Wolf...


                                But still... ew.

                                This is going to take a loooooooooooooot of soap to clean.... Jerks.

                                Night 2 has begun. It will end at 8 PM server time (6 PST, 9 EST) on Sunday, June 26th.
                                Last edited by T-Force; 06-25-2016, 07:06 PM.
                                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                                Comment

                                Working...