TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #511
    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by YoshL
    wait storn so why xiz now
    why did i just vote xiz right now? because i already had my vote on him before voting for dbp and i haven't change my thoughts about him yet.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1304

      #512
      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

      Hello DBP ~~~
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #513
        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

        then refresh my memory i don't know why you're voting xiz still originally


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #514
          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

          Reminder that phase ends in 4 hours and 35 minutes.
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #515
            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            I'm going to clarify this.
            It was a misunderstanding on my part. I realized that now.

            I think raeko listened to the audio call dump I did, and mimic'd what sunfan said. I think.
            There was an audio call dump?

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #516
              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

              . . .Xel. . .

              Come on, you must've saw it. It was that mp3 link Xiz gave that was in size 8 text.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Arntonach
                Owlbears Rock!
                • Mar 2012
                • 2494

                #517
                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Here is the 1 hour audio file, feel free to download it and use and look at whatever sections.

                Also... sorry about my mic volume, it was way too high.
                Also, sorry that my desktop sounds were on. Thank goodness during this time I wasn't watching any porn.


                http://puu.sh/pDJQD/800138ecbc.mp3
                Size 7, but yes, it's was a biggun'
                pack of hard stuffs

                pack of my stuffs

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #518
                  Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Tonight, I want everyone to use zoom instead of discord.

                  I wanna see your faces.
                  I can make a zoom, I guess
                  If people are ok with it

                  I'll join the discord after I get something to eat, and I'll probably end up making a zoom shortly after
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #519
                    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                    Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.


                    zoom until eod
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Arntonach
                      Owlbears Rock!
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 2494

                      #520
                      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                      Zoom zoom
                      pack of hard stuffs

                      pack of my stuffs

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #521
                        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                        disclaimer: I have absolutely no idea how Discord works


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #522
                          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                          2 hours and 25 minutes left in phase.
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #523
                            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                            well, you know how zoom works
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #524
                              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                              got a lot of people in the zoom, please join if ur free
                              Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #525
                                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Arntonach
                                When I flip town, the stiffys you all have got won't go away cause mislynching me is apparently everyone's fetish.
                                this seems important


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...