Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD
W E W L A D
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD
i mean, nice find on RB and all, but can we like, NOT carpet bomb votes on people? IDK what is happening in zoom and all, but as far as i know he wasn't a woof and you all kill him without letting him give his defense. maybe he was in zoom with you a slipped majorly, but still...
Originally posted by Xiz
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Originally posted by the sun fan
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD
Originally posted by storn42
i mean, nice find on RB and all, but can we like, NOT carpet bomb votes on people? IDK what is happening in zoom and all, but as far as i know he wasn't a woof and you all kill him without letting him give his defense. maybe he was in zoom with you a slipped majorly, but still...
he was not in zoom, the audio from zoom will be posted
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD
I claimed Vanilla Town in the zoom for those who were not present
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD
read through some of RB's posts and found some interesting stuffs.
Originally posted by Red Blaster
Xiz have you read your role pm yet?
Originally posted by Red Blaster
While I agree that him tossing that out basically at the very end of eod is scummy, as it reeks of him trying to save someone imo, I think his reasoning behind it was fairly decent in that he was scum reading you and not too sure on Tokzic iirc. The only reason he hopped onto Tokzic was that nobody else supported a lynch against you at that time.
those two posts combined make me suspicious if xiz was rb's partner
Originally posted by Red Blaster
The only person to contact me oot has been Raeko.
Pls talk to me I'm so lonely
this makes me curious as to whether or not raeko is rb's partner, but im thinking that more likely not.
Originally posted by Xiz
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Originally posted by the sun fan
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times
Comment