TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #691
    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

    That sad i cannot listen to the audio as i pull the frieght at work as planned

    Im sad now

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #692
      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by XelNya
      If thats getting shit on drg is in a box full of shit up to her nose

      Because I said far worse to her last game with some quotes
      D E F L E C T I O N
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Arntonach
        Owlbears Rock!
        • Mar 2012
        • 2494

        #693
        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Yer shite reasoning isn't selling your case either

        Unless yer piggy backing istead of thinkin fer yerself
        At least I'm contributing, unlike you who's been drifting between half-assed attempts at progressing the game and letting your stream of conscious flow over your keyboard and post in this thread instead of somewhere when that kind of behavior is more acceptable, like tumblr.
        pack of hard stuffs

        pack of my stuffs

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #694
          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Arntonach
          At least I'm contributing, unlike you who's been drifting between half-assed attempts at progressing the game and letting your stream of conscious flow over your keyboard and post in this thread instead of somewhere when that kind of behavior is more acceptable, like tumblr.
          hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #695
            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

            I'm gonna shower and FINALLY listen to the zoom videos

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #696
              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              D E F L E C T I O N
              Also

              no, the posts you linked originally just weren't worthy of being called me getting shit on

              the large post by round however, is a classy example of how to shit on someone

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #697
                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                Oh and

                1. It was freeze wars. ^_^
                2. dabackpack did it first if I remember right

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #698
                  Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                  That said, round is probably the first in OOT context

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #699
                    Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                    hi storn

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #700
                      Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                      Have it your way

                      I have faith in his ability to read you and I agree that a lot of what he said in that large post still holds true in regards to reading you in the present time

                      Also, DBP wanted to kill DLGN instead of you so I think you may be remembering incorrectly there
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #701
                        Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        Have it your way

                        I have faith in his ability to read you and I agree that a lot of what he said in that large post still holds true in regards to reading you in the present time

                        Also, DBP wanted to kill DLGN instead of you so I think you may be remembering incorrectly there
                        I'm not referring to the freeze wars game with dbp btw.

                        And I can't even argue it because all it will sound like is fucking excuses

                        I COULD elaborate on the first three days of the game, and the past three days

                        specifically sunday and monday

                        but slank cover would be slank

                        What bothers me is that arnt seems to only be on me due to makillaz seeking replacement

                        and that's why his logic is fucking shite

                        if you have a scum read on me at least try to state your case without just kinda piggybacking on the pressure on me

                        like it's fucking pathetic man

                        BUT

                        if I fucking vote you for it right now it's omgus or w/e it's called

                        explain to me why I should be FUCKING BOTHERED when you're all able to fucking oot voice chat

                        or zoom

                        and I literally either can't be there / don't know till it's too late

                        Like FUCK ME man

                        fuck me

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #702
                          Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                          FUCK. ME.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #703
                            Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                            Like if I sound frustrated









                            I am.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #704
                              Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                              But it's par for the course I imagine.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #705
                                Re: TWG CLIV: An Old School Slumber Party - GAME THREAD

                                with all due respect, this is your fault for signing up for an OOTC game without the means to communicate OOT reliably and often

                                so I have to admit I don't particularly care for this defense
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...