TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #2671
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Be back tomorrow.1

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #2672
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Freaky, you should insta more often


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #2673
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        FUCK YOU YOSHL

        (love you)
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #2674
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Any who, time to think about this.

          So, as much as I hate your guts freaky, you and blind are pretty much town in my books. Which just leaves backpack and roundbox respectfully

          Though, I feel like this game is won if roundbox dies. Any objections?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #2675
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Oh, and by the way, bad move again, roundbox.

            Should've tried attacking me because, guess what, I still got my role


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2676
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              It's kay though, I understand, you need to push scum onto me. After all, with the current players alive, THREE OF THEM have claimed I'm wolfy.

              I know where this phase is going, and y'know what? You're gonna fail, hee hee hee.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #2677
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                I feel pretty good about roundbox right now.

                Freaky, blind, I want both of you to vote (after some time passes) on me, round, or backpack.

                It's okay... the last wolf (and hopefully) me and the other human will not vote. Doing so will make them REGRET THERE DECISIONS FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE

                HEE HEE HEE


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #2678
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Obvious why mario died. He was going to vote dbp

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #2679
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    And there is very little anyone could have said to convince him otherwise

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #2680
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      I trust roundbox and charu to both be town.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #2681
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        I don't think it's backpack in this scenario though.

                        And if roundbox does end up being human

                        Welp...

                        I know what I'm going to do in final three, because there's no way the wolf would go ahead and off me next night. Not with my role still there, and sure as hell because they can still pin stuff on me.

                        In my eyes, they're sunk. They've lost, and they should probably concede to be honest.

                        But we'll see how this goes, hmm?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #2682
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by freakysnots
                          I trust roundbox and charu to both be town.
                          Just because of all the huge ass posts he did in the beginning?

                          Hmm... now that you mention it. YoshL was kind of on him about, was he not?

                          But I don't quite remember a whole bunch of fighting about it. That's something I suppose I need to reread to make sure I'm remembering right.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #2683
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Quoting his big post on the two players that flipped wolf.

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            PHASE TWO - YoshL

                            praise be to Yu Yevon, you only have 111 posts

                            Now that I can look back in observation on the whole d0 phase, let's look at how your aggression panned out. For the record, you weren't the only one that eased up (pretty much everyone did this).

                            YoshL starts with mechanics discussion. On paper, it's alignment neutral. However, I'm biased as fuck when it comes to talking about mechanics so I'll take it as a cool thing.



                            YoshL didn't give too much thought into the Xiz play and took it as par for the course. I mindmelded with him on this point, but I was in the camp of not believing either claim, so you can call this whatever.
                            He's more concerned with thesunfan at the beginning since their interpretation of roles and their functions don't necessarily add up. That and he mindmelds with jrodd in this post here:



                            (for a second, I thought the second line said "gunmeld" and I laughed)

                            Given their history, I think choosing sunfan to focus on is pretty vanilla. However, given the fact that it's the beginning of the thread, I don't think this means too much in the long run.



                            This was after freaky's claim. Does this mean you believed his claim, or did you agree with him trying to fuck with Xiz? Somewhat confused on this point here.



                            Alright, nevermind, it does mean something. His scumtell is purely based off of sunfan thinking about the roles from a wolf's perspective. Both him and jrodd went in on this as mentioned earlier, and I even pointed out that I was doing the same thing. I never got suspicion from either of them on this point so I wonder what happened.



                            I actually like this post. None of these players had posted at this point. As an unprompted post about missing players, it's good to see him covering all of his bases. Based on today's interactions, it's pretty clear he stuck with his interpretation of Red Blaster. I will be eyeballing the other two mentions. Small town points? idk. It's nothing SUPER SUBSTANTIAL in terms of reads (I mean, they haven't posted. purely meta), but it's a nice gesture.



                            that didn't take long. I'm going to assume the strike goes toward some cheesecake meter.



                            dumbtown is the verdict. Much like Charu, he's giving him pointers. It's not as babysitting as Charu, but it's still something. One big reason why I pulled this quote is for the final line. This game has three wolves, so could you really be surprised at this point for your town reads? As far as I could tell, you have sunfan and dabackpack as wolves at this point in time. One could assume Xiz is somewhere in here (who had not been killed at this point), but he's not.



                            lol nevermind



                            Well, for one, his reads are consistent (nothing changing on any of these people). The comment on his amount of townreads does confuse me a bit. Were you not reading freaky as townie earlier? What about jrodd? Where did these reads go???



                            You're pretty focused on your scum reads, providing us with a cool update on your top two suspects. Ok.



                            where was this earlier? Not even an honorable mention? wut is goin on m8



                            Here's his big scumread of blind. It does play in a little bit to his post way, WAY back which feels a bit like confirmation bias, but I do see his view of blind's post as being valid.



                            And his EOD reads list. The sunfan/red blaster point is weird as shit. I have no idea how you could confuse these two given your track record with Red Blaster. Either way, you promote sunfan to town for simply starting to post more. Kind of a weird segway from you disagreeing with logic in most of your scumtells from earlier in the day. Not sure about this.

                            We see another mention of freaky. WHERE WAS THIS TOWNREAD EARLIER? DaBackpack and blind match up, and everything else is kinda there. The read on me is hella weak, as is the "read" on charu. For someone who covered most of their bases earlier, this stands out to me a little bit. Just a little, though, considering this is EOD.



                            townie post, and is consistent



                            But this here is the culmination of ???. Regarding freakysnots, he was one of his higher towns at EOD. Freaky only made a few posts after day beginning, and suddenly YoshL is on his ass for a few awkward posts. It's a complete 180 for posts that weren't incredibly damning, imo. One of the posts he references here is the one about the redirector. I don't think that's a crazy assumption to make at all. He left at least some ambiguity on his status of being a desperado, and perhaps wolves assumed he was going to use his gun. It's also pretty much decidedly a wolf role, and a decent one at that, so it's not crazy to assume it exists.



                            lmao



                            lmao

                            The reason why this is making me laugh is that you're wanting freaky to be tomorrow's lynch, and have me as today's lynch with that post. Are you the one on drugs here?



                            dear lord




                            parking your vote on red blaster is silly enough but fucking wow

                            The Verdict
                            Scum lean. D0 started off strong but some inconsistent reads and routes on players like freakysnots leave me concerned. I understand why you read me as scummy for that vote, but come on. You can do better than that with a vote on me. That and the red blaster vote feels like some confirmation bias shit going on. You're forcing him into a position that makes him look wolfy from your perspective.


                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            Next: BOTCHI


                            My first point on botchi was his high amount of flavor posting and a real lack of content posts. Since that original post, he's definitely done a better job at making more game oriented posts. As to what those posts say: let's do it!



                            I hate this post so much. The whole schtick of "anyone have any questions for me?" takes away responsibility of finding information from botchi and puts it onto someone else to do that for him. I ain't like it



                            Here's his big readz list. I think his points on red blaster and makilaz are valid at his time of posting. As for blind, there was plenty to go on, so I'm not sure what to make of that particular null read.
                            MN is a little wish-washy for me, but I can accept his stance considering he's still pretty new himself and is identifying with his newness.
                            Not sure what it means by "choof is keeping me grounded".
                            I don't really see any reason here he's townreading me or sunfan.
                            Disagree with his stance on freaky's move, but I guess I'll take it.
                            Yoshl's is absolutely meaningless.

                            For Charu to be your only scumread means that two of your four null reads have to be wolves based on your understanding at this point. Considering mak flipped town, this would potentially mean your wolf team is Charu + MN/red blaster/blind. I'll see how this holds up in your future reads.
                            Oh, looks like you forgot jrodd. So this means 5 (!) nulls?



                            Closer to EOD you make this attack against freaky. He was a town, albeit very light town, but this post here looks like an opinion change from botchi. This is a post and response that was NEVER followed up on. It just looked like an attack to make an attack, which is almost never a good thing if it's never followed up on.



                            Decent point here, but it's followed up with some steering





                            What is this? The blind line sounds like some TV announcer, and the Makilaz point made me stop dead in my tracks. I posted that people expecting her to come back were delusional. Turns out it was just botchi that said that.



                            NUANCE definition: a subtle difference or distinction in expression, meaning, response, etc. See examples of nuance used in a sentence.




                            Pocket. I also see some common language or at least post formatting. He borrowed sunfan's "it could be one or two options, but it's more likely the former"



                            I don't like this since your last interaction with freaky was about using shaky information for a lynch. What made your townread strengthen? Weren't you just attacking him? And blind is town now? Do you think these two, based on their interactions, could both be town?

                            Oh, here are some defensive posts:









                            The Verdict
                            Scummy. His pockets on sunfan paired with interesting interactions with freaky are topped off with a nice helping of defensive posts. If you're wolfing, it looks like you put some work in after you rolled wolf last game and were caught. Sorry, but you're appearing red under my magnifying glass.


                            Both say they're scummy... but what of the interactions, hmm...


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #2684
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              only TIME will tell. brb tomorrow. U guys figure it out

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #2685
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                if I am the mystic there were 4 actions performed last night (yes this is unchanged)
                                Hmm...


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...