TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #2731
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Voting when roundbox hasn't even come by yet, come on guys...


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2732
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by Charu
      How does that make you feel?
      this feels like you're taunting me

      why are you taunting me


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #2733
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        I gotta go. Now that my vote is there i wont do anything crazy like insta again.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #2734
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          this feels like you're taunting me

          why are you taunting me
          Coo coo!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #2735
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            fuckin' wew lad

            great insta yesterday everyone. I'm glad I had lots of time to contribute and think about the game.
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2736
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Nice of you to be here too.

              So ya gonna concede now or ya gonna try to throw dirt at me, partner?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #2737
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Originally posted by Charu
                Nice of you to be here too.

                So ya gonna concede now or ya gonna try to throw dirt at me, partner?
                You're quite presumptuous, aren't you fella?
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #2738
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr



                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #2739
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    I am


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2740
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      You're quite presumptuous, aren't you fella?
                      give it to us


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2741
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        What makes you think that I'm going to lead a scum push on you? You're trying to set me into a catch-22 situation where if I do indeed push scum on you, I'm a cornered wolf, and if I push scum on someone else, I'm pocketing you. You've admitted that your scum read on me is entirely PoE. Is there anything else you have to back this up, or are you legitimately attempting to walk into final 3 with a lynch based on PoE?
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #2742
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          While you respond, I'm going to take a look at last phase since I didn't really have much time to look at it yet.
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2743
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            What makes you think that I'm going to lead a scum push on you? You're trying to set me into a catch-22 situation where if I do indeed push scum on you, I'm a cornered wolf, and if I push scum on someone else, I'm pocketing you. You've admitted that your scum read on me is entirely PoE. Is there anything else you have to back this up, or are you legitimately attempting to walk into final 3 with a lynch based on PoE?
                            when did I say anything like this?


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #2744
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              when did I say anything like this?
                              this was aimed @Charu
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #2745
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Nope, it's entirely PoE, and I think it's some damn good PoE


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...