TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2626
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    well, nobody's told me that, I just sorta think that


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #2627
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by freakysnots
      yoshl when you checked thesunfan, were you worried that you could have been redirected?
      not the way he responded to my soft


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #2628
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by freakysnots
        yoshl when you checked thesunfan, were you worried that you could have been redirected?
        before he softed in that whole if i were a ___.

        Comment

        • MarioNintendo
          Expect delays.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Mar 2008
          • 4181

          #2629
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          do you really think that we're acting thsi out right now?
          Not only do I really think you're acting this out right now, I do not see any other explanation for the mood sways you have regarding yoshl.
          Long live the arcade!

          Comment

          • MarioNintendo
            Expect delays.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Mar 2008
            • 4181

            #2630
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Long live the arcade!

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #2631
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              i'm finding the posts gimme a sec


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • MarioNintendo
                Expect delays.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Mar 2008
                • 4181

                #2632
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                yoshl is next
                Long live the arcade!

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2633
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                  Not only do I really think you're acting this out right now, I do not see any other explanation for the mood sways you have regarding yoshl.
                  could it be that I'm actually evaluating the interactions before me instead of sticking to one perspective and never moving?


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #2634
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    if I am the cop, I have a green on blind

                    if I am the role cop, I checked someone who I believe to be a town-sided role last night and won't out this now

                    if I am the tracker, I tracked someone that did nothing

                    if I am the watcher, I watched freaky do nothing

                    if I am the doc, I was on charu

                    if I am the jailer, I was on freaky

                    I am town and wouldn't pick redirector

                    if I am the desp, I didn't shoot

                    if I am the neighbor, then I am the neighbor and someone knows I am town lol

                    if I am the recharger I held my power

                    if I am the mystic there were 4 actions performed last night
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    @sunfan, you're wrong about me, and 4
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    then who am I wrong on in my town?
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    i don't know? but 4 last night
                    and then he was like "ok yoshl's either mystic, or a rolecop"

                    i wasn't actually thinking about a redirector at the time iirc, was just pretty sure sunfan was the mystic there after the reaction to the 4


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #2635
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      i'm finding the posts gimme a sec
                      idk why you need to find the posts. is it reasonable to assume you could have been redirected or did you know thesunfan was the mystic.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #2636
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        i wasn't redirected? but the way i went around it made it clear afterwards that i wasn't redirected to me


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • MarioNintendo
                          Expect delays.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4181

                          #2637
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          could it be that I'm actually evaluating the interactions before me instead of sticking to one perspective and never moving?
                          If by "interactions" you mean you backing your wolf partner clear as day, sure, there's stuff worth revising here.
                          Long live the arcade!

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #2638
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Hey guys, could I be redirected, and not know it?
                            because this is some next level wolfacting if it is

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2639
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              actually


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2640
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                                If by "interactions" you mean you backing your wolf partner clear as day, sure, there's stuff worth revising here.
                                are you listening to yourself right now?


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...