TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1741
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Red Blaster, aside from freaky, who else do you think could earn the rope this phase? And do state why, of course.
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #1742
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      NO BECAUSE ITS AS IF MY WOLF PARTNERS ARENT HELPING ME LYNCH ANY OF MY WOLF READS. ITS AS IF I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE LYNCH TODAY

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #1743
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by Charu
        Difference here, buddy-o-pal, is your posts love to make logical fallacies.
        And yet the primary reasoning behind lynching me is my inactivity. The double standards here never cease to amaze.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • MarioNintendo
          Expect delays.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Mar 2008
          • 4181

          #1744
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          Hey Mario I asked for you thoughts on something.
          Pls respond.
          But, seriously, quote that post, because I can't answer if I don't know what that 'something' is you're referring to
          Long live the arcade!

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1745
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by Red Blaster
            And yet the primary reasoning behind lynching me is my inactivity. The double standards here never cease to amaze.
            Did you not read through my big read post on you at all?


            for MarioNintendo: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=1648
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1746
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              And yet the primary reasoning behind lynching me is my inactivity. The double standards here never cease to amaze.
              . . .



              If you seriously think this.

              Golly

              I got some bad news for you, buddy.



              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #1747
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                no red blaster is not getting a pass for this shit.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1748
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  why is it only the five of us talking when I see other people lurking

                  where the fuck is everybody
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #1749
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    And yet the primary reasoning behind lynching me is my inactivity. The double standards here never cease to amaze.
                    It's your lack solving the game mentality. Just looks like you decided I was the weakest vote on you and you wanted to segway into voting me.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1750
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      But... as idiotic as this crud is, Red.

                      Hee hee hee

                      I can still pardon you for now. There's still a chance. You said you've read when waiting, right? Tell us who we should go after. You don't have much time left!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #1751
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        Red Blaster, aside from freaky, who else do you think could earn the rope this phase? And do state why, of course.
                        Sunfan, I'm actually fairly certain he's finally rolled wolf. He's pushing for inactive lynches rather than scumhunting, he's not delivering on posts he said he'd make and idk I'm just actually gut reading him as scummy for the first time in 2 years.

                        Jrodd is another person I'd say to look at moving forward. I don't usually tend to dislike his posts, but this game I just really REALLY don't like any of his posts. Him being fairly utr with 10 posts, yet voting me based off of inactiveness is also sketching me out pretty heavily.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #1752
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by freakysnots
                          NO BECAUSE ITS AS IF MY WOLF PARTNERS ARENT HELPING ME LYNCH ANY OF MY WOLF READS. ITS AS IF I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE LYNCH TODAY
                          Because they aren't as obvious as you.

                          Also to answer round, the rb lynch seems optimal to towns and wolves if that makes sense. I don't see a down side from it. The only thing is if he's human, that's shitty.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1753
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            And before you say freaky again, because I know you will, give some good hard reasons instead of quoting posts he has made recently.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #1754
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                              But, seriously, quote that post, because I can't answer if I don't know what that 'something' is you're referring to
                              I did quote it..you've ignored it twice now?
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #1755
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                Because they aren't as obvious as you.

                                Also to answer round, the rb lynch seems optimal to towns and wolves if that makes sense. I don't see a down side from it. The only thing is if he's human, that's shitty.
                                Okay, say he flips town. Who do we go for next?
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...