TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #571
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by Charu
    Look at this soon-fart bribe
    hint, the way I worded it is very specific!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #572
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      off to class pce
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #573
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by Charu
        Self vote and claim you are the best lynch candidate at present!
        You are crazy lol.
        ​

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #574
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          lurker I promise not to vote you any more this phase so long as you convince choof to show up for Civ 5 tomorrow night.
          thesunfan

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #575
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            *shrugs* who do you suggest I vote for right now?

            Honestly until more post roll in I'll have to admit I don't know what exactly is the best course. I take comfort in knowing we still have 50+ hours though.
            I suggest you vote for someone who you think is a wolf why is this so hard for you to understand

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #576
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by Charu
              Sure!

              Now Botchi is an interesting character, when he's a wolf, he doesn't share scenarios like that, he kind of just posts one sentence blurbs and half assed "I think they're human" posts with no context.

              Pretty much it
              when did botchi have a wolf game?

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #577
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                My memory might be failing me right now I'm real pissed off this week

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • botchi246
                  Keepin it Real since '05
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 619

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  I was a wolf last game. I got lunched like d1 cuz of z3nith whore. Or at very quickly at least

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    thesunfan
                    How is what he said any more indicative of anything else said? Or is it just the idea someone is offering bribes?
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Actually cat/wolf. Sorry kinda tipsy

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        I thought they said you weren't one - you were town aligned?

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Cuz I wanna toss a vote on you for fun, 1) just to defy Charu, and 2) because I've said in every game we've played it's only a matter of time till you pull scum, I want to see the difference

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • botchi246
                            Keepin it Real since '05
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 619

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            That bastard game i was a wolf who needed to meow every post

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              I think I was thinking of Red Blaster's role - didn't he flip as red even though he was green?
                              Moot point, moving on I guess

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                How is what he said any more indicative of anything else said? Or is it just the idea someone is offering bribes?
                                don't take that vote too seriously

                                but yeah bribes are lame

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...