TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #1996
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by lurker
    groupthink as fuck
    so a mindmeld = groupthink

    no

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #1997
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      I'm not sure who a rzr partner would be though
      hi slip

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • botchi246
        Keepin it Real since '05
        • Mar 2005
        • 619

        #1998
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Aa just because i was absent at eod? I have a legit alibi. Just because you saw me on the thread doesnt mean anything. You are grasping at a straw
        A thin one at that

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #1999
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by botchi246
          Aa just because i was absent at eod? I have a legit alibi. Just because you saw me on the thread doesnt mean anything. You are grasping at a straw
          A thin one at that
          the issue is that you popped in and out multiple times and didn't drop a single post

          I can understand being entirely absent but ^

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #2000
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            DBP is putting ALOT of work into sealing the fate of a man that a few people are already suspecting.
            he just did this last phase on reuben and look what happened

            dbp I'm sure if you feel confident enough here you won't let up right?





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #2001
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              I'm not scumreading you but I'm townreading you less strongly, you need to start contributing again

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #2002
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                dabackpack

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2003
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  I can't find any real strong connections with rzr so I dunno who his team would be


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #2004
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    if I'm wrong, I'll eat shit and look into lurker
                    shit status: still on the plate
                    lurk status: not read
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #2005
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Well i really cant say anything to that. I didnt have enougj time to make a good concerted post. Hence the deopping in.and.out

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2006
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        my guess is that dbp is scum here and we have 2 scum factions lol
                        how would anybody know how many factions there are


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #2007
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          how would anybody know how many factions there are
                          if you're on the wolf team you immediately know if there's another wolf team or not

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #2008
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            how would anybody know how many factions there are
                            gaddamn dude





                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2009
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              hi slip
                              I'm looking at dyads


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #2010
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Dbp two people did die and one faction cant kill two. Only thing i would think

                                Comment

                                Working...