TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #3271
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I dare you to go back and find a reason why Gradiant is scumreading me.
    Your current reactions lmfao

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #3272
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      Your shitlord behavior in D2
      It is his personal belief. Unless you want to count personal opinions as a means of scumreading.





      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #3273
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        just promise me that you won't play this phase disregarding what AA says, ok?

        everyone but rzr has checked in saying essentially that they're not the cop and I don't expect rzr to claim whatsoever so I think it would be a really bad idea if you play this phase not listening to the cop.
        This is a weird post.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • botchi246
          Keepin it Real since '05
          • Mar 2005
          • 619

          #3274
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          1. Im a town
          2. I shouldnt be in anyones lynch pool. Let alone the top! I get that im still on the hot seat though.
          3. I had AA cleared the whole damn game. Cop claim proves my instincts were right on.
          4. Only one person was lynched which coukd a couple of ways.
          A. A kill was held back to still make me look bad.
          B. AA was targeted by jailer and kill was blocked
          5. I am still set on mml and zenith being scum and given their activity and posts after the kills last night they aren't moving.
          6. Gradiant is town via claim
          7. Have to work on rzr and sunfan reads.

          Comment

          • botchi246
            Keepin it Real since '05
            • Mar 2005
            • 619

            #3275
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Also rb is town, my bad for forgetting you

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #3276
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              This is a weird post.
              AA said that he wanted to lynch botchi, then you posted shortly after with no reasoning that you don't think you can support a botchi lynch without botchi posting much yet.

              I took it for what I saw, you posting what you did in response on AA
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #3277
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                why not?
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                my hunch is because you support it, hence why I made the post I did
                His last post at eod for one
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #3278
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  I'll iso everyone else in the lynch pool tomorrow (for real this time nothing should stop me)

                  probably gonna pce for the most part for tonight

                  aorn MML is my top kill for today.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #3279
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    His last post at eod for one
                    what about it?

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #3280
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      His last post at eod for one
                      fair enough I thought it was p good.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #3281
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        This jail is not gonna help town at all tomorrow, i hope you see that
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        In the night 2

                        lurker has died. He was a Vanilla Town

                        Day is 48 hours, insta is at 5
                        ends 10:00 PM EST (9:00 PM Server Time) on 1/29/2016
                        Namely this post and the night result
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #3282
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I'll iso everyone else in the lynch pool tomorrow (for real this time nothing should stop me)

                          probably gonna pce for the most part for tonight

                          aorn MML is my top kill for today.
                          why MML

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #3283
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            why MML
                            I'll talk more about it later
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #3284
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              @Red I don't follow. I don't think wolves would send a nokill specifically for that reason but ok I guess...
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #3285
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                who the fuck kills lurker like that's just weird
                                whatever

                                I'm pretty sure the last team just targeted AA and you saved him Red, that's what it feels like to me.

                                I'm out pce for now, bitches
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...