TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #3301
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    I dunno..I'm just not really feeling a botchi lynch at this point. Me surviving the night in which it was assumed I was jailing him is making me reevaluate my stance that maybe he is just a vanillager.
    We have 8 players remaining, out which 5 are humans..if we miss here we're at 4, if the night goes badly we're left with 2 so this is essentially a critical lynch for us to get right.

    I'm assuming by the tracker remaining silent they've got nothing that merits their coming forward, but if you've got anything I think now is the time to steer us in the right direction.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #3302
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      I dunno..I'm just not really feeling a botchi lynch at this point. Me surviving the night in which it was assumed I was jailing him is making me reevaluate my stance that maybe he is just a vanillager.
      We have 8 players remaining, out which 5 are humans..if we miss here we're at 4, if the night goes badly we're left with 2 so this is essentially a critical lynch for us to get right.

      I'm assuming by the tracker remaining silent they've got nothing that merits their coming forward, but if you've got anything I think now is the time to steer us in the right direction.
      gradiant claimed tracker

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #3303
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        I think we can lynch rzr and have a good chance of hitting scum

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #3304
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          gradiant claimed tracker
          Never saw this
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #3305
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            I'm the tracker. Tracked Charu night one and he's dead so yeah. Was going to track rzr night 2 but i'm an idiot and switched to sunfan last minute, he didn't target anybody.
            there you go

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #3306
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by botchi246
              Does sunfan usually do this? Lure us into an explanation and say hell do it later?
              sometimes I have specific reasons for withholding information for the time being, other times I want to make points at different times but most of the time when I've been saying it this game, its been because I am busy.
              It makes me feel not good, especially considering regardless of how I do this game I will probably not remember it fondly.

              Two nights ago, I had promised Pete that I would watch anime with him, and I thought (correctly) that I would be going to bed after, so that's why I went out early last night.

              Its not something I like doing most of the time.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #3307
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                I'm not implying they would..?
                I quoted the post I was referring to..the one about my jailing him was a waste.
                Which in hindsight would've been true.
                my apologies, I misinterpreted what you were saying.
                what you're talking about (the wolves acting differently because they think you were going to jail botchi) is a good point that I hadn't been thinking about.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #3308
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  I forgot about this post, why were you afraid of this? were you bluereading me?
                  I was afraid that Red was going to jail a power role, because that is usually bad for town (maybe not in this instance). Not specifically you or anything, and not at all trying to make fun of red or anything (I probably would've jailed you last night too I just wouldn't have hinted at jailing botchi instead). Call it a dumb gut feeling more than anything that I got lucky on.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #3309
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    hi ed
                    how you doin' t'day ed?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #3310
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      fwiw, gonna start rereading after lunch, but aorn, I think the last town is between botchi and zenith.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #3311
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        I think, and I may get some criticism, especially from DBP from this, and given that he was telling the truth about almost everything it might be a mistake, but I think I'm not going to give much credence to the posts he made leading up to his death. Reason for this is because he was lying about one thing, his partner, and that alone makes me not want to look back at his posts unless his partner dies at some point.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #3312
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          I'd bet my life Zenith/MML are a team

                          and I'll drop a vote on Zenith for a ton of reasons, but what would be the fucking point in explaining them since he doesn't listen and just argues with everyone
                          I mean how many times can you keep trying to throw me under the bus when you realize you're the only one saying anything lol, and @Red Blaster, I have the 4th most top post count ITT, sorry that wasn't enough posting for you to notice me

                          I read everything, I'm very skeptic about AA's claim, but I haven't out ruled it, or Gradiant's yet. This day is gonna be a disaster - and I'm not arguing with anyone, especially you Zenith, you're still hostile and all over the place. Looks like flustered scum imho

                          So don't come begging me for facts or quote walls like you are with Gradiant, lynching you days ago would've helped us at least be able to focus. I don't see the all-over-the-place tunneling I'd expect, I see raw emotion, not the insulting "I'm smarter than you" Zenith that we know and love, just downright angry.

                          I'm also not sure how AA started trailing along with that in towards the end either

                          p.s. hi greg (:

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #3313
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            don't take that as sour grapes - I'm just not in the mood to go back and forth with someone who only sees from their personal POV anyway, anything I do say is a waste of time and we're just gonna fill up 6 pages arguing, congratz Zenith, you've burnt me out lol

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #3314
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              Just a heads up, coming in to today I was going to ask to sub out because I think me being in the game would be more detrimental to town at this point since Im not the best scumhunter alive and such. Then I saw storn was the only backup left and I figured it would take longer to get hi around than it would be to just stay in the game

                              But if shit gets too hostile I'm out - it's one thing to be funny like lurker, it's another thing to be straight up rude

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #3315
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                don't talk about replacing out, please, it is frowned upon
                                choof shouldn't have talked about it either before he did it, for the record
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...