TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #3166
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    hey guess what

    I was playing PAD

    and I'm the cop so go fuck yourself
    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    like I'm pissed right now because I could probably have solved the game
    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    holy shit guys GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME

    I DO NOT WANT TO BE RUSHED HERE
    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    I AM THE COP

    unvote me now
    This is so DBP mafia hardclaim reminiscent it hurts.
    Explain the nightkills then and out your targets
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #3167
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      why did you check gradiant
      and yeah a check on me probably would've solved the game
      because I was null on him and he seemed like he was being opportunistic on me and zenith

      I softed to lurker earlier I'll dig up the post

      I softed on gradiant because I kept defending him and pointing out how zenith was probably misinterpreting his posts

      notice how I kept gradiant as a ? but didn't push him hard

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #3168
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        unvote





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #3169
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          This is so DBP mafia hardclaim reminiscent it hurts.
          Explain the nightkills then and out your targets
          don't ask me about the nightkills because I don't know about them

          I already outed my targets

          why the fuck did you jail me

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #3170
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            this can be resolved easily when the time comes

            since you strongly want to lynch dbp's partner, who do you think it is?
            by the way here's my soft

            lurker says it's likely there are two PRs in my scum pile

            I know that's not a problem because I'm one of them and the other one can claim

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #3171
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              a tracker claim here is probably good regardless of their results
              there's little chance for crossover between results to fuck things over unless you followed red last night or something in which case lol
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #3172
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                gradiant n1 town

                sunfan n2 no result
                What does no result mean, exactly?
                ​

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #3173
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Wait

                  If AA is legit

                  rzr/botchi is confirmed???





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #3174
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    oh by the way guys

                    did you notice how lurker said this?

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    the number of deaths doesn't confirm anyone, even if it's zero

                    thanks for vote rushing me I'll be looking back at that

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #3175
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      yeah, I'm of the opinion that tracker should claim
                      worst case scenario gradiant is the tracker and that hurts the math a little bit but I think we're still alright if that's the case

                      btw not tracker either
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #3176
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        don't ask me about the nightkills because I don't know about them

                        I already outed my targets

                        why the fuck did you jail me
                        Pure and simple: I don't trust you
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #3177
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          btw, red, if you're feeling extra frisky this next night phase, 50/50 your target between AA and your top wolf

                          just a fun idea.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #3178
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I think he has a higher than average chance of flipping antitown aorn yeah

                            maybe he's just constructing a big post but I would expect him to do that before the phase ends
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            before the phase begins*
                            this train of thought makes no sense

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #3179
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              Pure and simple: I don't trust you
                              you can talk about not trusting him all you want if he gets a counterclaim
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #3180
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                Pure and simple: I don't trust you
                                ok well you prevented me from pretty much solving the game so thanks

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...