TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #3046
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    if anything the dude was further setting up a wagon by jumping on the two limped towns
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #3047
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      I was going to ask if you think Dap could be lying about what setup we're in, as I think even if I die my jailing goes through and there isn't a roleblocker in setup 11.
      I've considered it, but I do think he's telling the truth.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • botchi246
        Keepin it Real since '05
        • Mar 2005
        • 619

        #3048
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Sorry lurker that i missed that. I wish i would have seen that earlier

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #3049
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          so we got 1:10 left in the phase, anyone have anything interesting to say

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #3050
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            so we got 1:10 left in the phase, anyone have anything interesting to say
            I think rzr slipped when he linked the image of cheesecake ingredients earlier

            GET IT?

            BECAUSE THERE WERE BANANAS IN IT?

            Mandarin is hard
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #3051
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              well if nothing is going to happen in the next hour, I'd rather see an insta on dap than an hour of stale thread.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #3052
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Guess I'll iso someone for shits and giggles
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #3053
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  holy shit 3000+ posts, maybe I wont iso someone.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #3054
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Well..

                    backpack
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #3055
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Votes from post 1919 to post 3054
                      Night in 0:32:28

                      ---


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #3056
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        As far as discussion of my jail target, I think botchi is the best candidate.
                        if you think otherwise let's chat as I'm expecting to die tonight
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #3057
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Need to read more, but before I forget:


                          @Gradiant: You re right, yoy didn't. I was thinking of Sun when I said that, not sure why I said you. Sun actually answered that post about how he would never do that under that assumption, actually.

                          Sorry for the confusion.
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #3058
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            As far as discussion of my jail target, I think botchi is the best candidate.
                            if you think otherwise let's chat as I'm expecting to die tonight
                            I agree, was just about to say that you should out who you're jailing and that it should be botchi lol

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #3059
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              As far as discussion of my jail target, I think botchi is the best candidate.
                              if you think otherwise let's chat as I'm expecting to die tonight
                              i think it's best if you lay out whatever you're thinking right now
                              gl with that jailing i guess
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #3060
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Jailing me is a waste, I dont have any powers to block. I would suggest MML or zenith

                                Comment

                                Working...