TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2851
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    I see that people are reading MML town now, but I direct you to his initial reaction to my claim

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    *sigh* so tell me your reads then. And please give reasons for each non-town alignment.
    and then his insistence on having me immediately killed:

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Botchi it really seems like you're outting yourself as DPB's partner





    So

    You are a confirmed Mafia/Wolf. Even if you are a townfolk lying I see no benefit to keeping you around and I don't think any townfolk would.


    You where saying you had info on Choof but then threw a hissy fit and started accusing me, and when I allowed you to go on you just kind of repeated youself. You're trying to spin it that if I vote I am admitting that you are right in me being a wolf, yet the only reasoning you provide that I am a wolf is that I am willing to vote for you, an honor that like 5 people claimed before I did. By your logic, there are six werewolves.


    I'm thinking if I voted for you I can draw out all the scum, as they would want to accuse me of admitting I am a wolf with my vote. The issue with that plan is when I turn up Town you're going to have serious heat, and also only a fool would risk a mislynch when we have a confirmed red right in front of us.

    If you had any legit reason to call me a wolf you would have said it before I removed my vote, and if you had any legit reason to call choof/RB a wofl you would have said it when you where near an insta-lynch. The ONLY reason your info works better when you are not going to die vs when you are and absolutely need to tell people is that it's complete bullshit


    So with this vote on DaBackpack I will use your own shitty plan against you; only your ilk will try to spin my vote as me acting wolfy, all the town will vote for the confirmed wolf and town will win because there are more of us then there are you and that other team you are so damn scare of. Take solace in the fact that the others will probably wait to catch your partner before we end this day phrase.
    look at the tone here: he's not pumped that he's about to kill a wolf. He's mad. Read the last sentence.


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2852
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      The werewolves are most likely to show their true colors in the immediate neighborhood of my announcment since they would be flustered that their existence was outed

      since then, it's harder to detect emotions

      that's why I'm placing emphasis on the immediate reactions at the moment


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2853
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Juicy keep pumping it DBP





        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2854
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          botchi is a really weird case. I expected that werewolves in this situation would adamantly oppose everything I've said and everything about me -- he's done the opposite, trying to pocket me so that "his reaction looks purer and he doesn't become a werewolf suspect" because of that

          but at the same time I don't think anybody would really have that kind of foresight to forcibly change his outward appearance so that he wouldn't immediately out himself based on emotion to my claim


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2855
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            for botchi to do that would be a MASTER werewolf play, my guess is that he's happy that finally town has a direction to go since I stated that i'm playing detective and he doesn't think I'm openly deceiving everyone (my claims are ground truth so to speak)

            Zenith is also weird, since he got really mad after I claimed -- which I initially suspected as werewolf behavior even though I got a "no action" check on him during the night

            however, he's since claimed that he was mad that allowed himself to get mad (I don't know if I entirely follow this) but I can see this actually being true, since anger spirals are a thing

            he's not as clear as he was at the beginning of the phase since the revelation of the jailkeeper, but at the same time I'm having a hard time pinning him as a werewolf

            He, too, campaigned for my immediate lynch but I'll need to see what's happened since then (with all this in mind)


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #2856
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              i just wanna say botchi just called ethan townier than an outed jailer
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2857
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                I think sunfan is unlynchable

                I know I put a heavy case on rzr and gradiant at the beginning of the phase but I will need to revisit that with everything I know now


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2858
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  lurker I wish I didn't campaign so heavily against his lynch on D0


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2859
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    against lurker's lynch**


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2860
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      right now I have him at wild card

                      however, I don't think somebody who totally saved his ass would treat me the way he's treated me on D1


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2861
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        well, maybe he would, because lurker


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • botchi246
                          Keepin it Real since '05
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 619

                          #2862
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Dang, whats your response to them calling you my partner? There has been so much pushing on me for this.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2863
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            I have a feeling that's as far I can go with reactions from my announcement -- I really wish Gradiant was there so I could see his immediate reaction. Any reaction from somebody reading the thread the day after would likely have a more subdued reaction (besides sunfan, I still feel dirty about that)


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #2864
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              lurker I wish I didn't campaign so heavily against his lynch on D0
                              yeah well, i wish i campaigned harder for your lynch on d0
                              i'm practically the only one who saw your shit coming
                              do you really think you'd be alive right now if i was a werewolf
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #2865
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                If I was mad at anything, it was the giant hissy fit you threw about how if I unvoted for you you ll explain some good shit but then didn't deliver. At least now you re posting altho your reasoning that I want a wolf killed so I am 100% wolf is flimsy.

                                Also I'm sitting in the chines place and realized I forgot my hairband---fucking sexy man hair all over my food >. <
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...