TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #3226
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    sorry man I didn't like how the only thing you seemed to notice was me and zenith as a possible pair

    can the tracker claim now please unless we don't haveone
    L M F A O





    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #3227
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      I thought the tracker was botchi up until he claimed vanilla town at the end of the last phase.

      so I don't really have a clue who it is anymore
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • botchi246
        Keepin it Real since '05
        • Mar 2005
        • 619

        #3228
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        I was catching up AA. Personally, i believe that AA is the cop. I have been hard townreading him this whollllleee game. Seriously, look back and look at my reads.

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #3229
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          ok so you literally jailed me because of tinfoil

          nice
          More so your posts this game.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #3230
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            I'm the tracker. Tracked Charu night one and he's dead so yeah. Was going to track rzr night 2 but i'm an idiot and switched to sunfan last minute, he didn't target anybody.

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #3231
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Honestly I thought that Gradiant was the cop since when I arrived late into EoD due to literally all game being homed in on me as if he got a report that I was red

              Now that isn't the case, and Gradiant still cannot lynch me on his own or provide physical evidence (posts) of his scumread on me.





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #3232
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                More so your posts this game.
                it boils down to "you could be human but I know you're a good wolf so let's try and see"

                if anyone has a problem with anything I've done this game then take a shot at me but if it comes down to not being able to differentiate my scum and human play then I have nothing to say to you

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #3233
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  L M F A O
                  why this reaction? You were thinking the entire thing last phase

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #3234
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    darn, that's the worst case scenario
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #3235
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      I'm the tracker. Tracked Charu night one and he's dead so yeah. Was going to track rzr night 2 but i'm an idiot and switched to sunfan last minute, he didn't target anybody.
                      fuck I just had to check the other PR

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #3236
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        why this reaction? You were thinking the entire thing last phase
                        That reaction is for the second part of his post

                        With the claims now it is almost confirmed setup 11 which has a tracker (you just claimed)





                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #3237
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Honestly I thought that Gradiant was the cop since when I arrived late into EoD due to literally all game being homed in on me as if he got a report that I was red
                          ..................................................................................................................................................................................................

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #3238
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            I'm willing to tentatively clear sunfan based on the results

                            if he's solo goon (DBP's partner) then he'd have to have no killed which I highly doubt
                            if he's the goon with a partner then I think he sends in the kill (assuming no kill again) because I'd guess werewolves would want to split their powers up (idk if you can even follow an dkill with the same person) which would also confirm him as not follower

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #3239
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              ..................................................................................................................................................................................................
                              Still don't have that evidence bruh.





                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #3240
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                btw, in case anyone was not aware, and I am positive of this, the follower can make the nightkill and use their power on someone in the same night, so yeah, I'm not confirmed from Jake's result
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...