TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #3256
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    town would think somebody targeting them saying they're red would be scum, not a cop targeting that towny with a red result.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #3257
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      botchi > rzr > MML
      I think MML is the best kill, actually
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #3258
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Did you forget rzr?
        Well that happens when people don't post
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #3259
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          you had something that wasn't publicly accessible to justify why you were going hard on me.
          like a red check on you

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #3260
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            I'm sorry that you both are being dense right now.

            You need to reread exactly what I said to get where I'm coming from. Without the fucking proper evidence to justify a scumread on me, I am allowed to think whatever would fill in the gap of no evidence being provided, regardless of how it sounds.

            I'm not going to keep saying the same point but you both aren't fucking understanding.





            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #3261
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              like a red check on you
              because you're town

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #3262
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                I probably wont support a botchi lynch anymore.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #3263
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  I dare you to go back and find a reason why Gradiant is scumreading me.





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #3264
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    I dare you to go back and find a reason why Gradiant is scumreading me.
                    Let me save you the time, he gave none.





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #3265
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      I probably wont support a botchi lynch anymore.
                      just promise me that you won't play this phase disregarding what AA says, ok?

                      everyone but rzr has checked in saying essentially that they're not the cop and I don't expect rzr to claim whatsoever so I think it would be a really bad idea if you play this phase not listening to the cop.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #3266
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        I dare you to go back and find a reason why Gradiant is scumreading me.
                        Your shitlord behavior in D2
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #3267
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          I probably wont support a botchi lynch anymore.
                          why not?

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #3268
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            I keep forgetting to call rzr "Ed"
                            sry Ed
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #3269
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              why not?
                              my hunch is because you support it, hence why I made the post I did
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #3270
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                I'm sorry that you both are being dense right now.

                                You need to reread exactly what I said to get where I'm coming from. Without the fucking proper evidence to justify a scumread on me, I am allowed to think whatever would fill in the gap of no evidence being provided, regardless of how it sounds.

                                I'm not going to keep saying the same point but you both aren't fucking understanding.
                                I would encourage you, if you are town, not to word things the way you did, because its honestly not Jake's fault or mine that we are interpreting that post in such a way.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...