TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #2956
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by rzr
    Under the reference of sunfan pocketing AA
    You and I had similar interactions

    I'm nt saying you are pocketing, jesus christ I need someone like you who actually (from either alignment) won't be an ass hole and treats me like a fuckin person
    your post totally reads as you thinking gradiant pocketed you lol

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #2957
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      I finally have actual work to do and I'm getting distracted ):

      you people better be ready to play conquest

      I mean

      conquest

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #2958
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        not really related to game content but I do want to say one thing rzr

        TWG will inevitably filled with people seeming like assholes in-game and you need to be able to push through that

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #2959
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by rzr
          I'm nt saying you are pocketing
          then why make the post?

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2960
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by rzr
            I see this as a genuine comment. I'm no professional DBP reader.
            But, like me and AA just said, if DBP is giving false info then there's only so much he can give before we locate a constant variable in his BS - lynching that person imho means werewolf victory given DBP has a goal and we all know his goal is this:

            Keep his partner alive as long as possible to hopefully still gain victory. I mean DBP isn't the fucking soviets, he's not gonna give us his goal in a yoda-like fashion, he wants to, at all costs guarantee his factions victory.

            I want to comment further, but I think it's better to hold off and see who reacts and how at this point
            I think there's a very good chance of a mafia victory, but my bottom line is beating the werewolves


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2961
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              THat's a 100% dickish selfish bottom line, but mexican fucking standoff m8ys


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #2962
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                your post totally reads as you thinking gradiant pocketed you lol
                Naaahhh it's more like I think Gradiant is gaining traction under Zenith's accusations and I think applying the pressure to Gradiant about a possible pocket attempt is worth noting

                that and (I might be the only one) but I still haven't seen sunfan address you, AA, directly.
                It's the saaaaaaame thing as DBP originally trying to defend those "looking hanging fruits"

                hope that makes sense

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #2963
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  Naaahhh it's more like I think Gradiant is gaining traction under Zenith's accusations and I think applying the pressure to Gradiant about a possible pocket attempt is worth noting
                  Again, what?

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #2964
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    not really related to game content but I do want to say one thing rzr

                    TWG will inevitably filled with people seeming like assholes in-game and you need to be able to push through that
                    Fair, but it's also worth saying this game could be a lot less hostile if people lie me and Zenith agree to keep negative connotations out of it.
                    which I think we did o.O

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2965
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      who, as a wolf, would feel threatened by Chaur?
                      Zenith, if you choose to comment, please just say who you think would feel threatened by/want to attach Charu
                      I can't remember that far back

                      but...

                      I'm not sure if they were hunting for blues, or hunting for mafia

                      The search space is way too large to adequately explore all the options for who'd kill Charu, but I want to know if werewolves wanted to kill blues or mafia


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #2966
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        I believe charu was just a safe kill. Only people I think that said anything about charu even being slightly scum were me and sunfan.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2967
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Charu wasn't a wolf suspect at all, if I remember. Thus, I'm gonna guess the werewolves were after blues ----
                          (If they thought Charu was a wolf, they'd campaign for his lynch on D0)
                          Or perhaps Charu was a secondary wolf lean compared to Ben.

                          I think it would be really interesting to see who soft- or hard-defended Charu on Day 0 --- these are the people that recognized Charu as blue potential and would kill him during the night.


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2968
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            I believe charu was just a safe kill. Only people I think that said anything about charu even being slightly scum were me and sunfan.
                            Can you cite this?


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2969
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              I believe charu was just a safe kill. Only people I think that said anything about charu even being slightly scum were me and sunfan.
                              I'm actually wondering how you remembered this from yesterday, esp considering you were largely absent


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #2970
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Votes from post 1919 to post 2969
                                Night in 4:54:27

                                ---


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...