TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #3196
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    zenith, MML, sunfan why did you all vote me immediately

    especially MML because I don't like his reaction the most

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #3197
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      zenith, MML, sunfan why did you all vote me immediately

      especially MML because I don't like his reaction the most
      apply pressure I already said
      I did the same thing to DBP last phase
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #3198
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Thought sunfan would think about situation more rather than vote quickly yeah

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #3199
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          two alternatives are that AA was targeted by one of the scum factions and the other faction targeted lurker, or that lurker was targeted by both factions (if this occurred there would be no difference in the nightkill announcement from a nightkill announcement where lurker was only killed by one scum team)
          Ok.

          I think of all of these the "not killing" theory is the least likely
          ​

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #3200
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            apply pressure I already said
            I did the same thing to DBP last phase
            yeah I just remembered

            I'm just amazed I get put at L-2 before I even get the chance to post

            like unless 2 out of the 3 of you are scum I can get voterushed right there and town is done

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #3201
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              aside from there being only one kill

              is there ANY reason for you to scumread me lmfao

              because if there isn't and if no one has the balls to counterclaim me then fuck off
              Completely hypothetical here, a cop claim always appeals to sunfan in the fact he is always the first to make them untouchable even if it's a fake claim

              tinfoil to the max because I now have no clue with your claim and RBs claim (even though it makes sense given your report).

              again, completely hypothetical and tinfoil

              I'm very sketched out by rzr/botchi now





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #3202
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                8 players and from my POV 4 are town like you should stop fighting each other Red and AA.

                @Red I get what you're saying and I 100% believe that AA would fakeclaim if he was a wolf in this scenario but his reaction seems good enough and his play, while I don't think he softed very prominently, is fine enough for me to give it a thumbs up.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #3203
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  Completely hypothetical here, a cop claim always appeals to sunfan in the fact he is always the first to make them untouchable even if it's a fake claim

                  tinfoil to the max because I now have no clue with your claim and RBs claim (even though it makes sense given your report).

                  again, completely hypothetical and tinfoil

                  I'm very sketched out by rzr/botchi now
                  what do you mean by it appeals to sunfan?

                  and that post was directed to red blaster because I'm furious that I didn't get my result

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #3204
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    8 players and from my POV 4 are town like you should stop fighting each other Red and AA.

                    @Red I get what you're saying and I 100% believe that AA would fakeclaim if he was a wolf in this scenario but his reaction seems good enough and his play, while I don't think he softed very prominently, is fine enough for me to give it a thumbs up.
                    why would I soft prominently

                    I think I did a great job of not showing that I was a PR but leaving clues so I don't get mislynched immediately here

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #3205
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      yeah I just remembered

                      I'm just amazed I get put at L-2 before I even get the chance to post

                      like unless 2 out of the 3 of you are scum I can get voterushed right there and town is done
                      I was unvoting if anyone else voted you I know you only have my word but yeah.

                      Also, considering two factions, its very unlikely that this situation would occur.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #3206
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        zenith, MML, sunfan why did you all vote me immediately

                        especially MML because I don't like his reaction the most
                        I voted for pretty much the same reason sunfan claimed; pressure. I was planning on unvoting anyways because you obviously need the chance to post.





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #3207
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          why would I soft prominently

                          I think I did a great job of not showing that I was a PR but leaving clues so I don't get mislynched immediately here
                          I didn't say it was a bad thing, I'm just saying there's nothing before now that any one person can point to and say "this guy is 100% the cop." Which is what I taught you, so again, thumbs up
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #3208
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            willing to bet at least one of the votes on me was from scum

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #3209
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              what do you mean by it appeals to sunfan?

                              and that post was directed to red blaster because I'm furious that I didn't get my result
                              sunfan literally eats up any cop claim, fake or not

                              if you were fakeclaiming here then you would have him sold due to this





                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #3210
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                I voted for pretty much the same reason sunfan claimed; pressure. I was planning on unvoting anyways because you obviously need the chance to post.
                                ok

                                Comment

                                Working...