TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2866
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by lurker
    yeah well, i wish i campaigned harder for your lynch on d0
    i'm practically the only one who saw your shit coming
    do you really think you'd be alive right now if i was a werewolf
    no, not really actually


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #2867
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      however, I don't think somebody who totally saved his ass would treat me the way he's treated me on D1
      what the fuck is this even
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #2868
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        just something to keep in mind here

        I think we can treat DBP's hunting for werewolves as sincere but I don't think he busses his partner here

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #2869
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          like if there's anything i've learned from my previous games it's that people who try to make friends with/defend me early when i'm town are more likely to be wolves because bitches be scared
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2870
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            If I was mad at anything, it was the giant hissy fit you threw about how if I unvoted for you you ll explain some good shit but then didn't deliver. At least now you re posting altho your reasoning that I want a wolf killed so I am 100% wolf is flimsy.

            Also I'm sitting in the chines place and realized I forgot my hairband---fucking sexy man hair all over my food >. <
            I can see that, but in my defense it was around 2~3 AM when I claimed and I needed you to unvote so that I would not die overnight by overzealous people

            there's nothing wrong with wanting a wolf killed -- everyone pretty much is set on me today, even though strategically I don't think it's a good idea, but the tone of our initial conversation put me off


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #2871
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              just something to keep in mind here

              I think we can treat DBP's hunting for werewolves as sincere but I don't think he busses his partner here
              fwiw he sounds incredibly pure and I have no doubt he isn't fabricating anything yet





              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2872
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by botchi246
                Dang, whats your response to them calling you my partner? There has been so much pushing on me for this.
                if you're lynched then I get to live another day so


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #2873
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  fwiw he sounds incredibly pure and I have no doubt he isn't fabricating anything yet
                  it doesn't even matter whether or not he's fabricating because we know offhand that his report was tampered with
                  and on that note you're probably not surviving the night
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #2874
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    fwiw he sounds incredibly pure and I have no doubt he isn't fabricating anything yet
                    yes, I didn't make it clear enough

                    he's hunting for werewolves, not for his partner, so he's looking for werewolf like reactions. his partner's reaction isn't going to look like a werewolf reaction, it'll look like his partner's reaction but that could potentially be spun as looking town

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #2875
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      we already know what his partner's reaction is
                      hint: it's "holy moly"
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #2876
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        just something to keep in mind here

                        I think we can treat DBP's hunting for werewolves as sincere but I don't think he busses his partner here
                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        fwiw he sounds incredibly pure and I have no doubt he isn't fabricating anything yet
                        Agreed - but if we lynch in his opinions favor and it turns awry then the converse should be analyzed as more truthful

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2877
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          Would rather town lose full day phase than leave him as a for sure lynch at the end of the phase and look elsewhere in the meanwhile. Either way he dies and only group at the advantage of getting it done super early are the wolves.
                          Gradiant is really sketchy and never expressed an opinion or reaction to my outing

                          that said, this post is town-sided, OR possibly a werewolf distancing himself (or perhaps he's not afraid of what I have to say)


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2878
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Oh shit wait

                            I think Gradiant could be werewolfing here


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #2879
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by lurker
                              we already know what his partner's reaction is
                              hint: it's "holy moly"
                              Come on lurker. Have you read anything i have posted today

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #2880
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                Gradiant is really sketchy and never expressed an opinion or reaction to my outing

                                that said, this post is town-sided, OR possibly a werewolf distancing himself (or perhaps he's not afraid of what I have to say)
                                everything that I would've said has already been said. I'm more concerned about the reactions already to you coming out, like zenith's which I've mentioned already.

                                I'm not worried about what you have to say as we can easily lynch you end of the phase.

                                Comment

                                Working...