TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #2986
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Gradiant seems like he is appealing to the outed wolf
    This shoots you up to the top of my scum list (sun)

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #2987
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      No but it really fucked me when choof jailkept dbp because I could be cleared here

      emphasis on could before anyone goes all riot on it
      I was really angry when RB confirmed DBP was jailed





      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #2988
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        No but it really fucked me when choof jailkept dbp because I could be cleared here

        emphasis on could before anyone goes all riot on it
        Why even bring it up if the second part's here?

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #2989
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          I was really angry when RB confirmed DBP was jailed
          You've been saying you're angry and leaving the thread quite a bit this game

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #2990
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            Why even bring it up if the second part's here?
            This isn't relevant, why do you these redundant questions that have no purpose of being asked in the first place?

            Why is the other observation relevant too?





            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #2991
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              the second post i'm just pointing out as you 'being angry' doesn't mean shit as you've been just saying you're mad and leaving the thread a lot.

              the first post is relevant because before the mentioning of the jailkeep, you were using the result of backpack's role as complete evidence of you being town saying you're clear. Which it wouldn't be since you easily could've had your teammate send the kill in.

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #2992
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                No but it really fucked me when choof jailkept dbp because I could be cleared here

                emphasis on could before anyone goes all riot on it
                Like there is absolutely no reason for this post.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #2993
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  the second post i'm just pointing out as you 'being angry' doesn't mean shit as you've been just saying you're mad and leaving the thread a lot.

                  the first post is relevant because before the mentioning of the jailkeep, you were using the result of backpack's role as complete evidence of you being town saying you're clear. Which it wouldn't be since you easily could've had your teammate send the kill in.
                  It doesn't mean shit that you originally brought it up to begin with.

                  You are skewed by confirmation bias because you've been on my case with no physical supporting evidence of your condemning attitude towards me. It has nearly always been OMGUS with no productivity of producing physical evidence in what leads you to believe I'm a wolf. You have merely stated that AA is growing town in your eyes and I'm getting wolfier, but you have not come close to providing sufficient enough information on your own that I am a wolf here.





                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #2994
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    9 + lurker

                    oooooo gotem
                    woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #2995
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      Like there is absolutely no reason for this post.
                      This was in response to rzr's question. Just because you don't think it's purposeful doesn't mean it isn't.





                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #2996
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        This was in response to rzr's question. Just because you don't think it's purposeful doesn't mean it isn't.
                        I think that's exactly what you were saying to me lol

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #2997
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          It doesn't mean shit that you originally brought it up to begin with.

                          You are skewed by confirmation bias because you've been on my case with no physical supporting evidence of your condemning attitude towards me. It has nearly always been OMGUS with no productivity of producing physical evidence in what leads you to believe I'm a wolf. You have merely stated that AA is growing town in your eyes and I'm getting wolfier, but you have not come close to providing sufficient enough information on your own that I am a wolf here.
                          Nice hypocritical post. If you don't see how I think it's relevant, i'm not sure what to tell you here. I've also been posting why I think you're a wolf but you probably didn't see it since you're always mad and keep leaving.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #2998
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            This was in response to rzr's question. Just because you don't think it's purposeful doesn't mean it isn't.
                            'No' is a response to rzr's question. The rest is not.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #2999
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              Nice hypocritical post. If you don't see how I think it's relevant, i'm not sure what to tell you here. I've also been posting why I think you're a wolf but you probably didn't see it since you're always mad and keep leaving.
                              Hey dude, read my post fully before coming up with a response.

                              You have no substantial physical evidence against me on your own period.





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #3000
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Looking back at the last five pages, you have one accusing post that is inaccurate due to your memory. You perceiving AA and I's mindmelds as "latching" is not scumworthy.

                                I can keep going.





                                Comment

                                Working...