TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #3031
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    how about a different question

    why do you want me to be town?
    got a phone call

    because I want us both to be town, because I think it makes the game easier if you're town.

    it'll let me stop worrying that you're wolfing on me, mainly.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #3032
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      got a phone call

      because I want us both to be town, because I think it makes the game easier if you're town.

      it'll let me stop worrying that you're wolfing on me, mainly.
      lol I feel the same way

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #3033
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        My two cents on AA is that I'm skeptical (I always am) of him as I know he is capable of good scum play, but for the time being not worried about him.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #3034
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          My two cents on AA is that I'm skeptical (I always am) of him as I know he is capable of good scum play, but for the time being not worried about him.
          Suppose this could be said of sunfan as well truth be told
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #3035
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            been around, making jokes, waiting for something to work with - don't see it, leaving soon heads up. Not sure if I have a vote out there yet, but just in case it's gonna go towards botchi in case you guys decide lynching him is more secure. Let me make my opinion clear: there should be no reason DBP lives past today. Anybody voting otherwise is fucking scum. My goal is to take out scum and as great as it sounds leaving him alive for info, we're not the FBI this is the CIA - we're valuable at detective work, but we're made for eliminating the competition. In this case, that'd be all wolf factions.

            But I'm not going to let my vote become a turning point for a wagon, so again, I'm here for about the next 50 mins, after that I'm going to get drunk and fuck my wife

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #3036
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by rzr
              been around, making jokes, waiting for something to work with - don't see it, leaving soon heads up. Not sure if I have a vote out there yet, but just in case it's gonna go towards botchi in case you guys decide lynching him is more secure. Let me make my opinion clear: there should be no reason DBP lives past today. Anybody voting otherwise is fucking scum. My goal is to take out scum and as great as it sounds leaving him alive for info, we're not the FBI this is the CIA - we're valuable at detective work, but we're made for eliminating the competition. In this case, that'd be all wolf factions.

              But I'm not going to let my vote become a turning point for a wagon, so again, I'm here for about the next 50 mins, after that I'm going to get drunk and fuck my wife
              Ayy lmao


              But seriously leaving a vote on botchi is bad. Please don't do that.
              Dap dies today maybe I jail botchi tonight.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #3037
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                Ayy lmao


                But seriously leaving a vote on botchi is bad. Please don't do that.
                Dap dies today maybe I jail botchi tonight.
                I'm not sure if you should say who you're going to jail tbh
                I think yes though.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #3038
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I'm not sure if you should say who you're going to jail tbh
                  I think yes though.
                  nevermind, you should
                  idk if botchi is the best idea tbh though I'll talk more about that later
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #3039
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    nevermind, you should
                    idk if botchi is the best idea tbh though I'll talk more about that later
                    I was going to ask if you think Dap could be lying about what setup we're in, as I think even if I die my jailing goes through and there isn't a roleblocker in setup 11.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #3040
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      I was going to ask if you think Dap could be lying about what setup we're in, as I think even if I die my jailing goes through and there isn't a roleblocker in setup 11.
                      This is an interesting idea. I dont think anyone openly voiced dbp lying about the setup. Something ill definitely keep in mind

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #3041
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        This is an interesting idea. I dont think anyone openly voiced dbp lying about the setup. Something ill definitely keep in mind
                        i mentioned it but who gives a fuck what i think
                        unvote because the last fucking thing i want to see is all four scum rushing an ml in the (unlikely) case that botchi is actually town
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #3042
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          ima say this right now
                          rzr is a DAMN FRAUD
                          HE IS A FRAUD
                          (thumbs up if you get this)
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #3043
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by lurker
                            i mentioned it but who gives a fuck what i think
                            unvote because the last fucking thing i want to see is all four scum rushing an ml in the (unlikely) case that botchi is actually town
                            Yeah I remember seeing you point it out, but it going widely unseen..or flat out ignored.

                            unvote as well
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #3044
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Votes from post 1919 to post 3043
                              Night in 1:54:47

                              ---


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #3045
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                been around, making jokes, waiting for something to work with - don't see it, leaving soon heads up. Not sure if I have a vote out there yet, but just in case it's gonna go towards botchi in case you guys decide lynching him is more secure. Let me make my opinion clear: there should be no reason DBP lives past today. Anybody voting otherwise is fucking scum. My goal is to take out scum and as great as it sounds leaving him alive for info, we're not the FBI this is the CIA - we're valuable at detective work, but we're made for eliminating the competition. In this case, that'd be all wolf factions.

                                But I'm not going to let my vote become a turning point for a wagon, so again, I'm here for about the next 50 mins, after that I'm going to get drunk and fuck my wife
                                How can you vote botchi then seemingly leave the thread, despite saying you'll be around the better part of the next hour, and say the above bolded statement?
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...