Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
I'm actually ok with you jailing botchi
MML is fine as well
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
Originally posted by Red Blaster
I don't think that's a good idea, if I spill the beans it may affect the possible outcome.
It only matters if you jail DBP's partner, which is not likely, and there's a higher chance you'll be alive if you do that.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
Originally posted by Red Blaster
I don't think that's a good idea, if I spill the beans it may affect the possible outcome.
It doesn't hurt to say it either, jailkeeper is one of those Schrodinger's Cat type roles
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
Originally posted by AragakiAyase
inb4 something funny happens
I'm just WAITING
WAITING
for DBP to flip something crazy like WW godfather but I think its like a 1% chance
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)
Originally posted by thesunfan
It only matters if you jail DBP's partner, which is not likely, and there's a higher chance you'll be alive if you do that.
But discussing the why and strategy could change what the scum does in the night.
So my logic behind botchi is
1. he's scummy as hell and has a really odd post history.
2. he's widely regarded as dap's partner
3. if I jail him and there are still 2 night kills that in essence clears him, at least in terms of being the remaining mafia.
#3 leaves you guys in a really good spot for d3 if I do end up dying.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Comment