TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
He's in my PoE from earlier (lol), he's had some GOOD posts but he seems to LIKE me this game which is very unusual, even though we've had some similar reads.
I really don't have any idea who I want to try and lynch right now... I need to iron that outOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
You can't disprove that it isn't true under your read of we are "a pair".
Rightfully so, how would it make you feel to know you were wrong when we both wind up as town?
You haven't moved off the subject for awhile so I'm lead to believe you are doing horribly at scumreading and putting in work.









Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Votes from post 1 to post 1702
Night in 1:11:25
---- Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
- 4 -- reuben_tate -- DaBackpack (153), choof (184), AragakiAyase (269), _Zenith_ (115)
- 1 -- Hakulyte -- MixMasterLar (84)
- 1 -- lurker -- thesunfan (222)
- 1 -- thesunfan -- Charu (179)
- 1 -- DaBackpack -- lurker (51)
- 1 -- Charu -- rzr (84)
- 2 -- unvote -- reuben_tate (57), Hakulyte (123)
- 2 -- not voting -- botchi246 (66), Gradiant (51)
Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
lmfao, you make it sound like I hate you every game. I only game I've played where I really hated you was that team survival game where I called you HitlerfanComment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Comment






Comment