TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #1681
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    My perception of lurker is 30-pages outdated so if town pretty much universally agrees that lurker is not a candidate for today, I'd like to generate some movement on some other possible lynch candidates (MML, rzr, maybe botchi). I'm not sure how town feels about these people now though.
    You're running hard
    ​

    Comment

    • benguino
      Kawaii Desu Ne?
      • Dec 2007
      • 4190

      #1682
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      You're running hard
      I see that ;~;
      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


      Originally posted by Spenner
      (^)> peck peck says the heels
      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #1683
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        I'm sorry I can't take this seriously

        first jake, now you are trying to pair me and zenith
        Don't be mad you and zenith seemed to be paired up. I also like how Sunfan (I think?) posted that he was unsure about you because you started to sound botlike and now you're posting super emotional including caps

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #1684
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          Don't be mad you and zenith seemed to be paired up. I also like how Sunfan (I think?) posted that he was unsure about you because you started to sound botlike and now you're posting super emotional including caps
          why don't you just vote me

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • benguino
            Kawaii Desu Ne?
            • Dec 2007
            • 4190

            #1685
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            unvote
            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


            Originally posted by Spenner
            (^)> peck peck says the heels
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1686
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              Don't be mad you and zenith seemed to be paired up. I also like how Sunfan (I think?) posted that he was unsure about you because you started to sound botlike and now you're posting super emotional including caps
              it doesn't feel fake to me, but I'm not ruling it out.
              more recently, I posted that a pretty good way to get a townread from me as a wolf is to get good at faking emotion so that would be fresher in his mind if that's what he's trying to do, I think.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #1687
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by reuben_tate
                I'd like to generate some movement on some other possible lynch candidates (MML, rzr, maybe botchi). I'm not sure how town feels about these people now though.
                I'm still fine with these 3 people. MML needs to not sheep but I did the same shit my first game as town with people on my ass until I learned what to look for and made my own opinions.

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #1688
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  Don't be mad you and zenith seemed to be paired up. I also like how Sunfan (I think?) posted that he was unsure about you because you started to sound botlike and now you're posting super emotional including caps
                  what if I told you that

                  I was suffering from the burnout of a really long first day

                  and now that I've found someone that I think is a wolf and people are being skeptical for what I believe are really bad reasons that I'm very annoyed

                  I bet you wouldn't believe me

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1689
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    rzr doesn't seem like a realizable lynch who should we kill instead?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1690
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by reuben_tate
                      unvote
                      unvote

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1691
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        Don't be mad you and zenith seemed to be paired up. I also like how Sunfan (I think?) posted that he was unsure about you because you started to sound botlike and now you're posting super emotional including caps
                        Someone is falling flat with direction. :^ )

                        Ever thing we can be a pair of townies with similar train of thought? Or did it not occur to you to look for a new perspective?





                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #1692
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          why don't you just vote me
                          mad

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #1693
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            think*





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1694
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              it doesn't feel fake to me, but I'm not ruling it out.
                              more recently, I posted that a pretty good way to get a townread from me as a wolf is to get good at faking emotion so that would be fresher in his mind if that's what he's trying to do, I think.
                              did you not see my response to your post? let me quote it for you

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              ok remind me to fake emotion every time I roll scum in a game you're in

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #1695
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                unvote
                                o.
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...