TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Nah I'd wind up saying the same things I have been saying all phase which isn't useful in conversation
I'm overall liking the progression, however I am fearful of a CFD but I'm hoping we can get a decent two hours until the phase ends. Seems we are nearing a consensus on best lynch targets this phase, one of which I'm perfectly okay with and the other I've already said.
I said this prior to subbing in that I should be more keen of benguin's time difference to everyone else and imo he performs far better when night talk is available due to his time zone. It's probably tinfoil to consider but imo it's interesting.









Comment
-
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
This is a terrible assumption
Forced
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Maybe sunfan assumes one nightkill becauae he's the SK who will nokill each night
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Anyways, I'm here now and there's a little over two hours left before eod and last time I checked, I was up to about page 40 or so.
With that said, I don't think it would be the best use of my time (at this immediate moment) to go back and to read through ~30 something pages (I'll probably read these last few pages to get some context of the current situation though). If someone can give me a quick run-down of what I've missed that'd be appreciated.AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
People want to kill you Ben and I'm one of them
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Is this mostly regarding the Haku/Choof thing that I brought up?AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Comment
-
AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino

Originally posted by Spenner(^)> peck peck says the heelsOriginally posted by Xx{Midnight}xXAnd god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.Originally posted by Zakvvv666awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)
Sorry it's hard for me to keep up with irl names. If you mean choof he has stated it just as much as he has stated he isn't.
It depends on how you ask him I thinkComment


Comment