TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #526
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by Charu
    Hey sunfan, do you want to lick me?
    sorry I only lick good players
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #527
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      psychoangel

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #528
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
        Please show your work.
        Sure, I was actually kinda working on this already:
        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
        So, putting Red aside for now I'd like to lynch out of psycho, manti, or james. Out of the three I'd rather see James go since he's had the most interactions with others out of the three and the way that he apologized for his posts to jrodd without acknowledging why they were stupid or trying to defend against the suspicions and accusations against him strikes me as him trying to please the masses rather than thinking and reflecting on his play. There's no confidence, and he keeps unvoting after making any sort of push. It's hard to find a reason for James the townie to act so skittish, but not so much for James the wolf.
        A few things that bother me in this paragraph right here.

        1. You target the weakest player of the three you mention
        2. You railroad James for unvoting against J-rodd, even though the entire thing was never really serious to begin with.
        3. You are ignoring probably the biggest indicator of his role (his tunnel on DBP). He's either an extremely ballsy wolf, or just a typical tunnel vision human. A wolf does not tunnel against a seer claim. It gets them lynched.

        I mean it just looks like you chose an easy target early on in the day phase and are trying to choke him untill he dies. You haven't acknowledged any counterarguments and are applying constant pressure to the same area while remaining in neutrality mode everywhere else.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #529
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          plopadopalis

          yep ill vote with that.

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #530
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            no i have nothing to add i was just switching from the consensus lynch because EOD is coming and i need conflict at EOD. also manti's post proves his villageriness to me for today on this condition

            1.) having woofed with manti somewhere around 5-6 times now i know what his day one looks like pretty much inside and out and that's the manti post i was looking for that i know he can't fake that well and it reminds me of the many times we have as villagers sniffed out wolves on day 1. yes this is all my vague impressions so i cannot convince you of them

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #531
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              I'm going to magic soon, so pop if you're working on a super massive post I'll read it when I get back.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #532
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                at like 11
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #533
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  So please don't churn out more pages then i can read in an hour.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #534
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Is manti sacrificing pop..... Because i called him out..???
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #535
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      sorry I only lick good players
                      YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!!!

                      a


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #536
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        After much cognitive dissonance I've decided to stay on plopadop for his continued read on James' post cop reveal tunneling, a thing Manti got me to agree was human

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #537
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          People I will lynch
                          Plopadop
                          Psychoangel
                          Charu

                          People who are no longer villa leans and I am starting to feel comfortable lunching
                          Fiction
                          Jrodd

                          People I probs wouldn't lynch
                          James may
                          Manti
                          Red blaster

                          People jury is out on
                          The sunfan
                          I think there's another player too

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #538
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Oh right viccica
                            Probably wouldn't lunch her

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #539
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Okay let's for starters lists the useless white noise crew
                              Fiction
                              Charu
                              Psychoangel

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #540
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                You're a hater

                                Stop hatin'

                                Wowee

                                Whoa


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...