TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    well, I guess there's a goose-avatar'd beacon of hope

    hello leetic tell me something about your life completely unrelated to the game
    I've been dealing with a mouse infestation, those fuckers are annoying. Fortunately I seem to have gotten most of them

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    how do make game playable?

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    It would certainly be lamed if a slanker was forced to be the vote

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Probably leave Nakah alive for today

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    well, I guess there's a goose-avatar'd beacon of hope

    hello leetic tell me something about your life completely unrelated to the game

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I will be here for EOD
    unfortunately, the game is looking like it might have unplayable levels of inactivity

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I have arrived, finally. My laptop's charger was broken so not so much I could have done.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lahkesis
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    no one wants a haircut =< uWu

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    it doesn't feel like I'm alone... it feels like someone(something??).... is watching me........

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    I want a new avatar too I haven't played around on picrew in like a few years now

    I hope it didn't become infested with AI
    please report on the status of picrew
    also I am using a new avatar

    nobody else has showed up to the thread
    we are here alone

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I want a new avatar too I haven't played around on picrew in like a few years now

    I hope it didn't become infested with AI

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]


    unfortunately, summoning is not complete

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    let us summon the homies...

    leetic didn't this work before and you showed up right after I voted you in a game a few years back?

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    subarupoptart will show up, surely?

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'll be asleep before EOD but I will be posting until I have to sleep. it'll be within like 30 minutes of it

    Leave a comment:

Working...