TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Svaz
    quite clever
    • Oct 2008
    • 792

    #841
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Originally posted by TWGma
    Deadchat invite is invalid.
    I pinged sunfan in mason chat about this same thing, ye ye

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #842
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      GG town. Saw the signs, made the connections and steamrolled the opposition

      I don't understand the H&H kill there but other then that I think wolves didn't necessarily make bad plays so much as they sidn't make great ones in a game where Town really came together.
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #843
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
        I pretty much just played how I always would.
        Real talk

        The "I don't want to dig myself a hole anymore, I'm confused town and need to say less" skit gets you canned way more then not
        ​

        Comment

        • SubaruPoptart
          da kyo~
          • Nov 2015
          • 737

          #844
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Real talk

          The "I don't want to dig myself a hole anymore, I'm confused town and need to say less" skit gets you canned way more then not
          Which is the SLAP and a half which showed me as such so YUP lesson learned






          Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Oh God it's Subaru
          Originally posted by Deamerai
          damnit subaru
          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


          Originally posted by dAnceguy117

          Comment

          • Shadow_God_10
            Somewhere, but not here
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 2227

            #845
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Kappa and Subaru you did really really well together! GG guys!

            Originally posted by Svaz
            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
            Originally posted by bugkid666
            sunfan I fucked up
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

            Comment

            • SubaruPoptart
              da kyo~
              • Nov 2015
              • 737

              #846
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              123kappa3 is a wolf, no one can change my mind.
              Originally posted by Charu
              SubaruPoptart is a wolf, no one can change my mind.
              I got nervous as hell when Charu kept ringing these off.

              Originally posted by Charu
              Funnygurl555 is a wolf, no one can change my mind.
              Originally posted by Charu
              Shadow_God_10 is a wolf, no one can change my mind.
              Then these two happened.






              Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Oh God it's Subaru
              Originally posted by Deamerai
              damnit subaru
              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


              Originally posted by dAnceguy117

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #847
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                I got nervous as hell when Charu kept ringing these off.





                Then these two happened.
                Hahaha I knew he was memeing from the beginning XD

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • TWGma
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 3

                  #848
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Talk about unlucky seeing that at the beginning, lol.
                  I think you two did alright, all things considering. Just freezing up and a couple slips dunked you in the end. Wolfing for the first time isn't easy, especially when you're both first time wolves at the same time.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Why are you fucking pockets again?
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  i like tforce more than you

                  Comment

                  • SubaruPoptart
                    da kyo~
                    • Nov 2015
                    • 737

                    #849
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Originally posted by TWGma
                    Talk about unlucky seeing that at the beginning, lol.
                    I think you two did alright, all things considering. Just freezing up and a couple slips dunked you in the end. Wolfing for the first time isn't easy, especially when you're both first time wolves at the same time.
                    ngl I think Make the Fire Burn and Pikachu's Lament was what got me through this entire game. Y'know aside from the walks of course. I get MAD heated over the LITTLEST shit and that's somethin I was tryna fix the entire time






                    Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Oh God it's Subaru
                    Originally posted by Deamerai
                    damnit subaru
                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #850
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      Hey mml will you play when I join games now

                      Comment

                      • T-Force
                        Your world ends with you
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 4753

                        #851
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Seeing as I'm p sure there won't be a postgame thread, is there any MVP and/or postgame host comments?
                        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #852
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          Hey mml will you play when I join games now
                          Will admit, last two games I saw you in you put in the work and the effort and that's all I ever really wanted
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #853
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            first time I've considered doing this but I think town played exceptionally well this game so MVP goes to T-Force, Wayward and funnygurl because u all did gr8.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #854
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                              Can DEFINITELY verify that fact. Xel had to break character to lay the smackdown it was fantastic.
                              Hi guys i skimmed the game, was rly good and funni

                              The posts with this one had me dying.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #855
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                Wow, no credit for me

                                I see how it is~


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...