Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow. -
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
i like to read through threads while leaning on my left wrist like this:

but i have Cubital tunnel syndrome which means there's a nerve that's pinched at the elbow which causes my ring and pinky finger to be numb and sitting like that makes it hurt and the fingers tingle even more.
so now i have to find a new way to read the thread that isn't awkward

Comment
-
Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
wv is my pc and wc is my phone. i signed up while i was on my phone and forgot i was wv on my comp and since i signed up as wc i have to post as wc
but mostly because of this

Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
Hey guys. This is my very first copy pasta and I am really nervous about pasting it because if it does not get copy pasta then I will have much embarrassment. I've have thinking about it for a couple of nights now, but here it is!.

Comment
-
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
if charu falls and there is no one to help him up is he a tree???

Comment
-
Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread
*Rustle*
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Comment
Comment