Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #166
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    also guys i kinda think roundbox be woofin' usually i expect him to direct the game more but he's not doing that now
    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
    I too would love to kill roundbox

    but just because I think it would be funny, how is he meant to direct the game at this point?

    also I always try not to bring my phone to bed with me so that I get up more easily but then I just end up trying to go back to sleep instead...
    these are both weird but one is weirder than the other

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #167
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      *Rustle*
      NOT MY JIMMIES

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #168
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Sunfan said kill instead of lynch.
        oh i get it now. that makes more sense now

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #169
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          I'm pretty sure he does that both alignment tho. I was fishing for a reaction.

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #170
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            haku what are your thoughts on both arsonists files on ffr

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #171
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              u got us who cares u got us
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #172
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Sunfan said kill instead of lynch.
                Lets kill thesunfan.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #173
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  u got us who cares u got us
                  *Rustle Rustle*


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #174
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    I don't think anyone is suspicious yet

                    I think we're all breaking off the rust from having to wait 8 years in signups
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #175
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      I don't think anyone is suspicious yet

                      I think we're all breaking off the rust from having to wait 8 years in signups


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #176
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        u got us who cares u got us
                        its weird seeing who cares instead of wc. you aren't helping your case right now !!!

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #177
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Everyone self-vote. 2/9 chance to lynch a wolf.

                          That's how they play 5min long games on epic mafia.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #178
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Clearly, no one can challenge my 22,22% chance to be right.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #179
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Sounds fun

                              Charu


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #180
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                If I remove myself from that pool, it's 25% chance.

                                !!

                                Comment

                                Working...