Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #226
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    place where pete works is closing the b'ham office
    but they offered to move him and almost everyone that works at that office as well as throw some additional money at him so we're taking it

    I'll go to West Georgia in Carrollton (where we will be moving) once I have established residence in Georgia, which will take one year.
    oh hey that's cool glad ur joining the east coast best coast
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #227
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      oh hey that's cool glad ur joining the east coast best coast
      I will be happy to be in not-Alabama
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #228
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        oh hey that's cool glad ur joining the east coast best coast
        there's a reason why west rhymes with best and east rhymes with you suck

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #229
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          I'm from Iowa and I have no idea what the fuck coasts are
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #230
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Originally posted by roundbox
            I'm from Iowa and I have no idea what the fuck coasts are


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #231
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              I love how shulk is talking to a tree
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #232
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                I guess I'll try to be productive

                I don't want to kill Haku because I think he's thinking about the game and his posts don't feel off.
                I'm not going to be as easy on him as I have been in the past because he /can/ post as a wolf now, but just off of what he's said and done today it feels like he actually cares about what he and others are saying for the most part

                I don't think we're killing fg and I don't particularly want to

                I don't really trust myself on charu on d0, I guess the only thing I want to say here is that I don't think he's done anything alignment indicative and sometimes he does stuff. If we're here tomorrow then I'll worry about him

                who cares had like
                one post that I thought was ok I don't remember what it was but considering what we're working with on this d0 its like the 2nd towniest thing anyone has done in the game, right after be hakulyte

                I don't have strong feelings about anyone else

                raeko feels the weirdest off of gut but I have no reasoning behind this
                really want to see blind post
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #233
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  I'm from Iowa and I have no idea what the fuck coasts are
                  doesn't stop you from seeing a cult at the beach
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #234
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    doesn't stop you from seeing a cult at the beach
                    don't remind me of that traumatic experience holy shit
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #235
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      If we're here tomorrow then I'll worry about him
                      No one can die except if we lynch one of the PR's or an Arsonist, so I'm pretty sure I'll be here tomorrow, and the day after maybe, and maybe even the day after that.

                      Get used to it, bucko.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #236
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        No one can die except if we lynch one of the PR's or an Arsonist, so I'm pretty sure I'll be here tomorrow, and the day after maybe, and maybe even the day after that.

                        Get used to it, bucko.
                        oh no
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #237
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Hakulyte (1) - Funnygurl555
                          Charu (1) - Charu
                          unvote - Hakulyte

                          1 hour left in the day.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #238
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            No one can die except if we lynch one of the PR's or an Arsonist, so I'm pretty sure I'll be here tomorrow, and the day after maybe, and maybe even the day after that.

                            Get used to it, bucko.
                            it's almost like you're a functional, town alien
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #239
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              it's almost like you're a functional, town alien
                              Wolf alien was fun as hell, get out of 'ere!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #240
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                4 real tho

                                who we cutting down?

                                Roundbox sounds like a good tree to cut down.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...