Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1304

    #31
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Haku are you ok? you're the best and we love playing with you! strangeness is what keeps this game unique and interesting each time
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #32
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      oh cool

      game

      i'm a wolf
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #33
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        @haku did you get high last night or something
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #34
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          felt like a copypasta to me
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1304

            #35
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            I think haku is sad at the state of the game and maybe of TWG in general

            let's get this party started and make him feel better
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #36
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              uhhhhhhh

              if that's the case, sorry Haku

              I don't think that's what was happening though, raeko

              He can clarify himself though

              if it is the case, I think it'd be good to know that just because it is hard to understand otherwise
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #37
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                oh cool

                game

                i'm a wolf
                Let me unread this to be fair with you.

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                I think haku is sad at the state of the game and maybe of TWG in general

                let's get this party started and make him feel better
                I was playing FFR - The Game in the past few days and I almost forgot this game was a thing.

                I just posted that because I was curious how people would react.

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                uhhhhhhh

                if that's the case, sorry Haku

                I don't think that's what was happening though, raeko

                He can clarify himself though

                if it is the case, I think it'd be good to know that just because it is hard to understand otherwise
                No, you're actually right. It's a copypasta lol.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #38
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  No, you're actually right. It's a copypasta lol.
                  serendipity
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #39
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    I'm gonna douse thesunfan actually, I've made up my mind!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #40
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      I'm gonna douse thesunfan actually, I've made up my mind!
                      pffft

                      your mind was made up long before that post

                      you probably didn't even have to sleep on it
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #41
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I don't think that's what was happening though, raeko

                        He can clarify himself though

                        if it is the case, I think it'd be good to know that just because it is hard to understand otherwise
                        Just curious. What made you say that instead of continuing your idea ?

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #42
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          I'm gonna douse thesunfan actually, I've made up my mind!
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          pffft

                          your mind was made up long before that post

                          you probably didn't even have to sleep on it
                          Do you truly care about each others ?

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #43
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Yeah, we're employing some sick strats right now.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #44
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              The strat of burning thesunfan!


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #45
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                HEE HEE HEE


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...