Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #61
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Are you considering if he could be X,Y,Z alignment ?

    That's what made me wondering when I saw how you responded to each others.
    I mean
    I'm doing that for everyone
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #62
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      What made you think it was a copypasta ?
      there was no period; it was a long run on sentence and despite how weird you can be sometimes it just didn't feel like you meant what you were saying

      the only time I've seen you be upset in TWG before (this is from my perspective; the only time I feel like I know you were upset) you had nowhere near that kind of reaction, it was a lot more subdued and there were nowhere near as many words involved

      (I'm talking about the time sven calling you something like "slightly autistic irl" or something along those lines, which I will say was definitely over the line for TWG)
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #63
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        there was no period; it was a long run on sentence and despite how weird you can be sometimes it just didn't feel like you meant what you were saying
        Okay, that's the part I was hoping you would post at first.

        The rest after is not too important.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #64
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          What if I douse myself?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #65
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Would it feel good?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1304

              #66
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              I thought maybe you took sleeping pills or some other type of medication that made you drowsy/loopy

              copypasta so mean :@
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #67
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Hey guys. This is my very first copy pasta and I am really nervous about pasting it because if it does not get copy pasta then I will have much embarrassment. I've have thinking about it for a couple of nights now, but here it is!.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #68
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Okay, that's the part I was hoping you would post at first.

                  The rest after is not too important.
                  understood
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #69
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Would it feel good?
                    depends what you're dousing yourself in
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #70
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      depends what you're dousing yourself in


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #71
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Wow, wow, wow, where is that mindset of yours.

                        I wonder.
                        arsonist pov
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #72
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          So which one of you trees want to get cut down first?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #73
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Got my axe ready!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #74
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Are you talking about the Ultra Super Ultimate Power of The Sun That is the Moon ?
                              Yep. Just beat the main game at like 6:30 this morning.

                              Ten fucking minutes of credits.

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              arsonist pov
                              Oh

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #75
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                So which one of you trees want to get cut down first?
                                There's a protest the hero song about being a tree.

                                Comment

                                Working...