Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #136
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    thesunfan is a pretty popular name I thinks


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #137
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      alright
      who the fuck are we killing
      we don't even need a reason I just need a name
      Lets kill who cares because who actually cares right

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #138
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        XelNya is a pretty popular name I thinks


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #139
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Someone tell me this is a town Funnygurl555 because I can't see it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #140
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            btw, my only true read is that Haku is probably just a tree.

            Sorry bub, either you surprise me that you're a nasty villain or this is your town game to a T.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #141
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Who else leaf it?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #142
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Who else leaf it?
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #143
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Someone tell me this is a town Funnygurl555 because I can't see it.
                  it could be
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #144
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    have you ever played with her haku? idr
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #145
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      have you ever played with her haku? idr
                      I played like 4-5 games with her and she was constantly wolf while saying this kind of things and I somehow missed the majority of her town games so, I'm like super biased.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #146
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        hi i'm here don't worry it's okay

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #147
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          The Legendary Wayward Vagabond.

                          Comment

                          • who_cares973
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 15407

                            #148
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            not only am i here but i'm also on the right account

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #149
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              SORRY IDN

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #150
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                Can I question about the account switch or this may cause a cultural shock ?

                                Comment

                                Working...