Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #121
    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

    unvote
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #122
      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

      hey sunfan aren't you really good at reading me
      am i a wolf am i am i am i
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #123
        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

        Oh noes, Charu and Funny aren't doubting each others either.

        That's a lot of wolves. We better have a backup forest or something.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #124
          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

          Is this where I post a bunch of things in a row and people find one suitable to use as voting justification?
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #125
            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

            Cold pizza sucks

            I'm not really a big chocolate fan

            I put on pants two legs at a time
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #126
              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

              Originally posted by roundbox
              Is this where I post a bunch of things in a row and people find one suitable to use as voting justification?
              Yeah, but otherwise we're about to lynch who cares.

              I clearly know what everyone thinks and what is best for this game after all.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #127
                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                Originally posted by roundbox
                I put on pants two legs at a time


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #128
                  Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  hey sunfan aren't you really good at reading me
                  am i a wolf am i am i am i
                  I have no reads aorn
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #129
                    Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    Cold pizza sucks

                    I'm not really a big chocolate fan

                    I put on pants two legs at a time
                    there is nothing objectionable here
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #130
                      Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                      How do you out on pants two legs are a time

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #131
                        Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                        dont need to put on pants two legs at a time if u dont wear pants
                        also update: i have consumed cereal and i feel like a new woman
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #132
                          Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                          how do you make reads off a complete lack of posturing from most everyone
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #133
                            Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            how do you make reads off a complete lack of posturing from most everyone
                            How have you dealt with D0 in your previous games ?

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #134
                              Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              how do you make reads off a complete lack of posturing from most everyone
                              By putting on pants, two legs at a time.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #135
                                Re: Turbo XX: California Games - Game Thread

                                alright
                                who the fuck are we killing
                                we don't even need a reason I just need a name
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...