jTWG VI Thrust Into Hell's House - WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 888

    #226
    Fo those of you who cant figure it out yourselves, vashthegunman7 is dead
    wtf is a nooblet
    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
    Originally posted by white_boy
    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

    Comment

    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 888

      #227
      Everyone rushed into the door and closed it behind them, Demon was left behind to fight the Nemesis alone. They stumbled in the darkness, falling deeper and deeper into the endless abyss, literally, they fell over eachother. ddrruler got up and turned the light on. Everyone looked around, not moving anything but their heads, they were in a cave, they looked up and behind them to see if they could retrace their steps but a wall was in the way.

      "WTF, how did we get down here if theirs no entrance?!" Benny1 shouted

      "Keep your voice down man, someone or something might hear us." Tank101 said

      "No, FUCK THAT!!! FUCK. THAT" Benny1 said

      "Well if something comes up here, ill throw you in front, then we all run, deal?" Dan said

      At that moment they heard a shriek, everyone got quiet, all you could hear was the sound of dripping water and the patting of heavy footsteps, a gorilla like creature came from behind the corner in front of them. It had long claws on both of its hands and it was colored green like a frog. It slowly turned to them, it extended its arms to both sides and let out a loud shriek, it sounded as if it were calling for back up. The cave quaked with the constant patter of footsteps. The gorilla like creature rushed at them.

      psychic25 threw Benny1 in front, the creature threw its arm back and was about to impale Benny1, but ddrruler stepped in front and punched the monster in the middle of the head. It fell to the ground and clutched its wound. ddrruler lead all of them to a secret passage to the left of where they arrived, the wall sank in and they rushed through closing the door behind them. They heard the monsters banging at the door furiously.

      "I didnt think you guys would give me away." ddrruler said

      "Well hey, im sorry alright?!" Benny1 shouted.

      "Hey STFU man, you gave us away once, we should just put you down right now!" Hydro said

      A loud thud came from the door behind them, the Hunters broke the door down and were about to enter the room, but at that moment Demon and the Nemesis came down and balled them all over. The Hunters were dead but the Nemesis and Demon Of The Comet continued to fight. Demon lost his sword but he was matching the mighty creature blow for blow. He got the Nemesis in a lock and held him there.

      “Go now!” Demon shouted

      “Thanks man…” Patron said as he ran past Demon

      Demon threw the Nemesis off and ran toward him, he picked the Nemesis up by the skull and threw him into the ceiling. The Nemesis ceased to move, its body fell limp and the creature existed no more. Demon muddled around in the dirt for a few moments until he found his sword, he brushed the dirt off and held it up to the sky, the sword turned red and shook in his hands.

      The rest of the group was running through the tunnels, furiously shooting behind them, not only for fear of the Hunters but because of the Nemesis. They opened a door and rushed in as fast as they could, Dan slammed it behind them and they all fell to the floor. They could hear the Hunters outside congregating and banging on the door. Psychic25 cried profusely, he almost lost all bodily control but the sounds outside were quietly hushed.

      Demon Of The Comet killed all the Hunters with his sword which still glowed a bright red. He quietly knocked at the door, “Its Demon, open up” He called out. Patron slowly opened up the door and looked out at Demon, his black hair was stained with blood, he pulled his sword back and thrust it through Patron_Viridantis. Patron grabbed his wound as Demon threw him off and onto the ground, they all stared at him in awe, he looked like a literal demon in the light.

      “We have to get out of here!” Hydrojakep shouted

      “Try as you may but you will all fell before my blade” Demon said

      All at once, the group rushed him and pushed him toward the wall, Vashthegunman7 kept Demon pinned to the wall as everyone else ran away. “How dare you lay your hands on me, you will die for this!!” Demon shouted, he raised his sword and hit Vashthegunman7 in the back of the neck, he fell to his knees. Demon raised his sword and cut Vashthegunman7 down in his prime, he fell to the ground and ceased to draw in a breath.
      Demon laughed loudly, everyone could hear it, even the Hunters waiting in the adjacent tunnels backed away in fear of Demon. The group pressed on and found a tunnel leading upwards toward the light.

      “Hold it right there!” Demon shouted from behind them

      Everyone turned around and looked at him, he was still stained in blood, but this time it was in the blood of Vashthegunman7, an ally of theirs.

      “Go on, I got this…” Tsuteto said as he drew his sword

      Demon readied his sword as well, everyone else ran off into the light as Tsuteto and Demon Of The Comet fought.

      “I never thought it would come to this” Demon said

      “I know, I didn’t want this either, but it has to be….i guess..” Tsuteto said

      Tsuteto rushed Demon, their swords met, they pushed eachother off and rushed eachother again. Blood spilt across the wall…..


      NOTE FOR THOSE WHO DON’T WANT TO READ:
      -Patron was wolfed
      -Vashthegunman7 was lynched
      -No subs


      IT IS NOW DAY 5

      Ok im lying, I don’t know what day it is, so ill just go at day 4, I think I messed up with the days anyway.


      Daiele Lewis20 (DANLEWIS2005)
      Hydrojakep (willweeverfly)
      Benny1 (Ninja Benny1)
      Psychic25 (ilseruus)
      Tsuteto (Tsuteto Dracman)
      evilbutterfly (evilbutterfly87)
      Tank101 (DDRUnlmtd)
      ddrruler (JsRf325)

      4 to insta, day ends wenesday may 11th at 10 PM
      wtf is a nooblet
      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
      Originally posted by white_boy
      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

      Comment

      • Rebirth0
        FFR Originalbro
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 8751

        #228
        It's Day 6. The last voting day I think.

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #229
          Demon should never host again. Ever.
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • daniel_lewis20
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 178

            #230
            I second eb's motion (sorry demon). I'm starting to believe in eb's theory of one or both of the two remaining suspects being wolves. So for now, I'll vote Tsuteto just because I don't know who else to go for.

            Comment

            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 888

              #231
              Ok, EB, i seriously dont give a fuck. hosting this wouldnt be so bad if you guys would hurry the hell up and send in your PMs. Thats your responsibility, not mine.
              Besides you guys suck at playing anyway, half of the people dropped out then we had mass subs.
              So if you got a prob with me hosting then go to TWC and dont bitch in the thread.

              -Demon Of The Comet
              wtf is a nooblet
              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
              Originally posted by white_boy
              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

              Comment

              • ddrruler
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 855

                #232
                I won't be able to get no till 8 p.m. tommorw...and so far im not sure who to vote for and is this our last lynch??
                Mead is a | ******. |

                Comment

                • evilbutterfly
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 5784

                  #233
                  Well ddrruler, you might as well vote for yourself, because you're probably about to get instalynched. That's right, folks, DDRRULER IS A WOLF!! Seer says so, so vote for him now.

                  And Demon, the suckiness of the hosting has nothing to do with sending in PMs. Nothing at all.
                  So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                  In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                  So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                  And I write the blog for their website.

                  Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                  Comment

                  • Tsuteto
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 1312

                    #234
                    People, enough with the host please. If you have a problem with it, take it up in post-game, not during the game.

                    So... yeah, guess now I'm in suspicions. Yay? I'll be on AIM tomorrow at about... 7ish EST time. Whoever wants to talk to me, do so then. Other than that, I'm not sure how often I'll be on. I have to do my one acts wed-fri, which won't get me home until about 7:30, which in that case, I will have to leave for karate soon on wed, gives me an hour to do homework on thur before karate then, and also friday to relax.

                    Comment

                    • Benny1
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 1147

                      #235
                      Seer says so (I have been in contact with the seer since day two, I trust him a lot by now)
                      ddruler

                      Comment

                      • ddrruler
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 855

                        #236
                        Tsuteto to even out the votes 3 to insta.
                        Mead is a | ******. |

                        Comment

                        • Tank101
                          I V vi iii IV I IV V
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 2082

                          #237
                          ddruler

                          Comment

                          • ddrruler
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 855

                            #238
                            I lose... : (
                            Mead is a | ******. |

                            Comment

                            • daniel_lewis20
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 178

                              #239
                              If the seer says so, ddrruler

                              Comment

                              • evilbutterfly
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 5784

                                #240
                                Tsuteto is probably the next wolf. 1) He didn't vote for ddrruler and 2) ddrruler voted for him. We shall see, though.
                                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                                And I write the blog for their website.

                                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                                Comment

                                Working...