jTWG VI Thrust Into Hell's House - WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #121
    It's about fucking time. TWG advanced like 5 days in while we finished Night 2. Argh.
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 888

      #122
      Sorry man, we had a problem with PMs
      Then i wrote the story last night but had to study, then TODAY my computer restarted by itself, and then my DSL died.

      Basically:

      LIfe=Sux0rz
      wtf is a nooblet
      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
      Originally posted by white_boy
      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

      Comment

      • Tasuke
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1671

        #123
        Damn, I'm one badass mother-f*cker. At least until i get frozen with fear.
        So are there any leads that we can get off the killing of sphereroid?

        Comment

        • Tsuteto
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 1312

          #124
          Only guess would be slacky, but that's doubtful. He wouldn't be the kind to go after someone like that. I mean, each and every game practically, those two always end up contradicting one another. They both know it. Why would one kill the other if one was a wolf and one wasn't?

          Basically, I've got nuthin'.

          Comment

          • patron_viridantis
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 59

            #125
            Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to post or go on AIM for the next two or three days because I'm going out of town. I intend to be back on Sunday night or at the latest Monday. I wish you all a good weekend. Peace out.

            Patron_Viridantis

            Comment

            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 888

              #126
              Remember guys, you can always vote for an extension
              wtf is a nooblet
              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
              Originally posted by white_boy
              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #127
                No more fucking extensions. Let's get this damn thing over with. slacky on a hunch, and because he kept talking about Spheroid and then he dies and people in jTWG would be silly enough to kill their nemesis.
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • Tsuteto
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 1312

                  #128
                  Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                  No more #$#ing extensions. Let's get this damn thing over with. slacky on a hunch, and because he kept talking about Spheroid and then he dies and people in jTWG would be silly enough to kill their nemesis.
                  Ahem... *points to his previous statement*

                  Yeah, just in case you didn't notice. If you did... I might have to vote for you :P

                  And yeah, no extensions. If there's inactivity, we're only hurting ourselves. Generally, people are too afraid to post something because that leads to them being a wolf and what not, or someone to be lynched. I was... but I decided that's stupid.

                  Comment

                  • Benny1
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1147

                    #129
                    Slacky
                    Even if the wolf wants me to do this, this is the best lead we have so far, I sat down and was suddenly like oh wait slacky wanted spheroid dead hmm connection (this was before reading tsuteto's and eb's post)
                    still grounded snuck on

                    Comment

                    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 888

                      #130
                      Slacky-2 (evilbutterfly, Benny1)
                      Danle-Lewis20-1(Himself)

                      No extensions.
                      wtf is a nooblet
                      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                      Originally posted by white_boy
                      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                      Comment

                      • daniel_lewis20
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 178

                        #131
                        Ok Benny, as much as I'd like to agree with you (believe me, I would), its not a very logical decision. You or Evilbutterfly have no evidence to accuse Slacky except suspicious behaviour on his part. Believe me, as much as I dislike Slacky, I'd rather hold off my vote until I see some solid or semi-solid evidence on someone. So, for now, I'll vote for daniel_lewis20

                        Comment

                        • hydrojakep
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2294

                          #132
                          The death of spheriod leads to slacky, but that's exactly what the wolves wanted us to think. I also have suspicions leading to benny for bandwagoning slacky though. I have a few others on my list, but i'll keep them quiet for now.



                          Comment

                          • Benny1
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 1147

                            #133
                            I'm not bandwagoning, when I thought of that, the only posts for day two was spheroids.

                            Comment

                            • Tasuke
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1671

                              #134
                              I have a sneaking suspicion about daniel_lewis20 and is dislike of slacky.
                              Who else would kill someone to frame someone else, other than a wolf?
                              Okay if that made sense to anybody, congradgulations you are a damn
                              genious because even I didn't really understand it.

                              Comment

                              • psychic25
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 367

                                #135
                                psychic25 because of phantom worries.

                                Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                                slacky on a hunch, and because he kept talking about Spheroid and then he dies and people in jTWG would be silly enough to kill their nemesis.
                                Actually, I don't think so. Most of these people have played in several games, and I doubt they would do something so boneheaded as that. Although, it is always a possibility.

                                Originally posted by Tasuke
                                Who else would kill someone to frame someone else, other than a wolf?
                                Well, yes, all wolves WOULD make a kill in order to frame somebody. But... I don't see why that means daniel is a wolf.

                                Comment

                                Working...