jTWG VI Thrust Into Hell's House - WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #61
    A
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #62
      Wtf, why would you vote B? We want more time, don't we? Or would you happen to be a wolf? =P I'm gonna be watching your posts more closely now...

      Anyway, I'm at a friend's house, so I can't get on AIM until tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have more time than that to discuss everything. A

      Comment

      • Tsuteto
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 1312

        #63
        A... but I don't think until Monday. Sunday at best. I mean... an extra two days? Yeah, doubtful.

        BTW, we talking about eastern time here? And for a lynching vote... Tsuteto. God I need to start paying more attention to the game.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #64
          The end of day 1 is already set for Sunday at midnight, don't know what you're talking about =/

          I really need some sleep =o

          Comment

          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 888

            #65
            Ok for peoples misconceptions about the end of the day, it ends SUNDAY NIGHT AT 12

            NO THAT DOESNT MEAN SATURDAY AT 12

            Im posting at 12:55 AM sunday morning. im another 23 hours the day will be over

            Jeez people, SUNDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT
            Get your facts straight >.>

            For now its gonna be extended to MONDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT
            wtf is a nooblet
            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
            Originally posted by white_boy
            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

            Comment

            • Tsuteto
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 1312

              #66
              See, that just depends upon how the mind works then. Because for me, Sunday at midnight would be in about... 17 minutes for me.

              But eh, that's me. That's why I don't deal with such things.

              Comment

              • Benny1
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 1147

                #67
                A
                I won't be here most of the day, extend it.

                Comment

                • slackygorgeking
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 223

                  #68
                  BACK TO THE GAME.

                  Spheroid is suspicous of me because I am freaks friend so "I would eat freak on night 1".... This is very foolish for one reason...
                  I have been wolf 2 times. Freak has not died first night 2 times. Both times were with me.... One time I got in an alliance with him (wait LOL actually I guess I got in both times). Been wolf 2 times and I have kept freak alive. You guys due the math.

                  B

                  MONKEY is a nub

                  Comment

                  • patron_viridantis
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 59

                    #69
                    I vote A - there's still a lot of grey talk going on and little suspicion of any wolf activity aside from the fact that Freak is dead. Well, that I know of at least. Also I apologize for not being active yesterday - there was a community clean up that I attend annually. so yeah.

                    Comment

                    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 888

                      #70
                      The A's have it, and to clear misconceptioins the end of the day is Monday night April 25th at 11:59 PM

                      The chat is still up, invite yourself to jtwgvi
                      wtf is a nooblet
                      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                      Originally posted by white_boy
                      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                      Comment

                      • Tasuke
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1671

                        #71
                        lacky even if you didn't kille Freak on night one in both games he was dead by night 2. one of them wasn't nessesrily your fault but he was dead. I'm not pointing fingers and I honestly don't think that
                        you are a wolf but defense isn't air-tight. I cannot tell who the wolves are right now, so the chance of having them slip up so soon highly doubtful. we probably won't find a wolf slip-up untilday 3 the earliest.
                        If we do lynch a wolf it will be by pure luck.

                        Comment

                        • hydrojakep
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2294

                          #72
                          Slacky's getting way to defensive in my opinion. He needs to calm down, just a little. Spheriod wasnt going SLACKY'S A WOLF ASDLKFJA;LSKDJFAKSDJFLK LYNCH HIM. Dan didnt get mad when benny random voted, just chill out a little.



                          Comment

                          • Tsuteto
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 1312

                            #73
                            Alright, I'm switching to voting for MessengerOfDeath. Why? Well, for one, he really hasn't said much, and when I AIM him, he pretty well tries to avoid me. That's how I kinda was in first starting, but he is REALLY avoiding anything I say. I'm not if it happens with you, but eh, it's what happens for me.

                            Comment

                            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 888

                              #74
                              Danle-1
                              Spheroid-2
                              Vashthestampede0987-2
                              Slacky-4
                              Tank101-1
                              MessengerOfDeath-2
                              Psychic25-1

                              At the rate this is going Slacky is going to be lynched.

                              BTW instead of post whoring im just gonna edit this.
                              Check back here

                              EDITED AFTER DANCEGUYS POST
                              wtf is a nooblet
                              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                              Originally posted by white_boy
                              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #75
                                We're trying to pin wolves... but right now it looks like the only discussion is around Spheroid and Slacky, and then about eb being the seer. No one is accusing anyone else, really, so we're not giving the wolves a chance to slip up.

                                I'm going to vote for [b]vashthestampede0987[b]. He hasn't contributed much and it almost looks like he tries to get the chat off topic. I don't really think he's a wolf THAT much and this vote will probably change.

                                Comment

                                Working...