jTWG VI Thrust Into Hell's House - WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #256
    Wow... I specifically told Demon that it was 3 last night when he asked me.

    For the record, it should have been 5 when there were 8 (not 4) and 4 when there were 6 (not 3).

    Demon.... Haven't read anything before page 15, but... that is some bad bad stuff, ESPECIALLY after talking to me about it last night.

    Insta is 3, not 2. So, whoever is left better be DAMN sure when they vote.
    RIP

    Comment

    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 888

      #257
      I never asked you about how many to insta last night, i talked to you about the wolves position and thats it.
      So dont put anything in my mouth.

      And yea, im sorry i got half mixed up with more than 50%.

      Want me to come to your doorstep and bleed for you?
      No?
      Then stop bothering me about it.
      wtf is a nooblet
      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
      Originally posted by white_boy
      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

      Comment

      • daniel_lewis20
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 178

        #258
        sorry Tsuteto, but I believe you're a wolf

        Comment

        • Demon_Of_The_Comet
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 888

          #259
          Tsuteto-2 (Dan, Benny1)
          Dan-2 (Tsuteto, Hydro)


          KNIFE IN THE BOX!
          wtf is a nooblet
          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
          If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
          Originally posted by white_boy
          firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

          Comment

          • hydrojakep
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 2294

            #260
            I'm going to have to vote for daniel lewis20. It would be perfect for a wolf to lynch someone with no proof on the last day. It's just, you're a higher suspect than tsueto on my list.



            Comment

            • Tsuteto
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 1312

              #261
              After talking with hydrojakep, he's convinced me to also go for daniel_lewis20. That and... why the fuck would I vote for myself?

              Comment

              • Benny1
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 1147

                #262
                Dan
                I-I-I-INSTALYNCH
                we have this planned out
                we just won, unless hydro is a wolf.

                Comment

                • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 888

                  #263
                  THE GAME IS OVER!!!!!


                  The wolves have won.
                  I will post postgame tommorrow, right now i have to write a lit review for Biology.
                  plus i want to make the end story GOOOD.


                  If someone could plz lock this it would be good, then we can all talk about how much i suck as host in postgame.

                  kthxbai2u
                  wtf is a nooblet
                  Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                  If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                  Originally posted by white_boy
                  firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #264
                    Wolves were Hydro, Tsuteto, and whoever my character was XD

                    Comment

                    Working...